The Battle of Gods! The Ultimate Machie V.S The Greatest Genie Alive!

Dust was blowing, Wind was howling, Infinite was standing on top of the beaten Ingnus while he was growling violently in rage while Mechadrix was staring at him. Silence filled the area around them and everyone was speechless. This went on for 10 Seconds until the Sound of Silence was broken.

Infinite: Well well well.... If it isn't the "Ultimate Lifeform".

Mechadrix: I am the Ultimate Lifeform. The Ultimate Android.

Infinite: I don't care what you are, I am a God. You can't stop me. None of you can!!! You'll all end up like the Legendary Super Saiyan, DEAD!!!!

The Tan Line Family was getting angry to the point were they clenched their fists while Green Electricity was sparking in their fists and Zuri's eyes were glowing red. Then Mechadrix was still staring at him.

Infinite: All of you are weak. You couldn't stop me no matter how hard you tried.

Mechadrix: That may be true, but we have one thing that you don't, we do give up that easily.

Infinite: That may be true. You have beaten me before, but this time is different. I am a GOD. I am Justice given Form, I am the WORLD. I am the most noble, most smart, intelligent, supremely powerful God! INFINITE!!!

Mechadrix: Names don't matter in this situation. We just fight.

Infinite: Whatever. No matter how hard you all try, you'll never defeat me. You can't stop me.

Mechadrix: Oh we can't stop you and I admit it, but I can do what I always do ever since I found out that you and the Red Ribbon Army were lying pieces of Scrap Metal. I can buy us some time.

Infinite: Well... This will be interesting.

Then Infinite was starting to fill up with Dark Magic and then he took a fighting stance before Mechadrix did the same and then he was being charged with Red Cybernetic Energy.

Mechadrix: I'll destroy you and end this.

Infinite: *Infinite Laughing* This is going to be fun.

Then Mechadrix created Holograms of himself and then he roared in effort as he thrusted his arm forward, giving the Command to Attack. Then Infinite gave a Battle Cry before he charged at Mechadrix and made a devastating lunge. Then the Holograms started to shoot at Infinite before Infinite was dodging the blasts and then he was tearing through the Holograms before he engulfed his fist in Dark Magic and then he thrusted his arm forward, but Mechadrix caught the blow.

Infinite: What!?

Mechadrix: DIE!!!!!!

Then Mechadrix gathered his Cybernetic Energy and then he dealt a powerful uppercut that shot Infinite to the air and then he flew and gave chase. Then Mechadrix rapidly punched Infinite before he landed 8 Blows to his body and then he fired a Red Cybernetic Blast at Infinite. He vanished and reappeared behind Mechadrix before he striked him and then fired multiple Dark Projectiles at Mechadrix and then Mechadrix swiped them all away before he was striked in the face by him and then Mechadrix broke from his grasp and then he tried to land a hit on him before he vanished and started to teleport all over the place.

Infinite: I'M THE GREATEST GENIE ALIVE!!!! AND I AM SUPERIOR!!!

Then Infinite landed a hard punch that sent Mechadrix flying and then he gathered a Orb of Omega Magic and then he threw it at Mechadrix before he was destroyed. But it was just a Hologram.