Days 2, 3 and 4 of Paradise! Around the Island and The Fourth Wall!?

It was still Day 2. Everyone was crying because Helios, Raiden, Terran and Nebula were the last people who knew The Half-Genies mothers. The Half-Genies came out of hiding and hugged the Saiyans and they hugged tightly back. Then Helios made a confession.

Helios: Everyone. I think you know that I'm just an idiot that has rage issues. I may be angry all the time, but I'm angry for a reason. Ever since I lost my Master which was Harmony's Mother... I was so angry at myself and I took it out on everyone. But I'm not yelling at all of you because I'm angry, I'm doing it.... Because I wanna protect all of you.

Harmony: *Crying* You bastard!!

Harmony hugged Helios as tightly as she could and Helios hugged back. Helios told Harmony that he reminded him of Harmony's Mother. She cried and hugged him. They broke the hug and Helios walked up to Lobster Siren and petted her.

Helios: *Warm Smile* Sorry for my attitude Lobster girl. I guess your not THAT bad.

Lobster Siren squealed in joy and hugged Helios and he hugged back with happiness. Everyone began to hug Helios and then they broke the hug and promised to become better people.

Bolo: Okay guys! There's still 19 hours of the day left! What should we do?

1 hour later everyone was standing on top of a huge mountain with their swimming clothes on and staring down at the sea. Probably 1000 meters high.

Bolo: Oh S(BEEP).

Shantae: Relax guys! Your gonna be fine!

Shantae did a belly dance and transformed into her Mermaid form and she gracefully dived into the water and she came out fine. Harmony, Vera and Zapple dived into the water, Plink and Lobster Siren did a cannonball, and Risky Boots spun around before diving in 1000 from the air. The girls were cheering for the boys to jump of the mountain and into the water.

Terran: Well, things couldn't get much worse!

Terran jumped of the mountain and was screaming in fear and then he was about to dive into the water but his course changed into a flat rock and he landed on his Coconuts and you know what he did.

Terran:

The scream of pain was so loud, everyone on the Island heard it and then closed their eyes realizing what happened. All of the males covered their Coconuts because they knew the pain. The girls were giving an "Ouch!" Expression and Terran stopped screaming and they he fainted.

Terran: *Out of breath* Or maybe they can..... *Falls into the water*

Vera: TERRAN!!

Vera grabbed Terran and swam him to the shore and then she used her Refresh Magic + A Senzu Bean to heal his Coconuts and they were restored like nothing ever happened.

Vera: Terran! Are you alright!?

Terran: WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE KIWIS!? WHY!? *Crying in pain*

Vera: Yikes....

Raiden: Okay let's get this party started! Let's do this!!

Raiden jumped off the mountain and he was heading directly to the water and he was yee hawing the way down their until he hitted a rock on the way down and his course changed to a ravine.

Everyone: OH GOD!!!

Raiden: