The Date with Sandra! A Royal Experience!

Zuri and Sandra were in her room planning their first date. And then Zuri thought of an Idea for their first Date. Then she told her about the Idea.

Zuri: Hey Sandra. Do you want to see Scuttle Town?

Sandra: Zuri! I would love to see that place! I always dreamed of seeing different places and not Tan Line Island! I would love to go!

Zuri: Okay then! I'll see you later then!

Sandra: Okay then!

Then Zuri used Instant Transmission to teleport back to his house to get ready and then Sandra was getting ready for her date with some help Tan Line Servents, Her Sister and her Mother.

King Ingnus: Sandra! I want you back by 10:30!

Sandra: Eleven-ish?

King Ingnus: Ten-ish! Added with 30 Minutes!

Sandra: 10:30-ish it is!

King Ingnus: Enjoy your date sweetheart!

Sandra: Thanks daddy!

Female Servant: Your going to look so beautiful Princess!

Meanwhile at Scuttle Town, Zuri was getting ready for his Date and then his Family members was helping him by picking something for Zuri to wear for his first date.

Zuri: I don't know! What if she doesn't like me? What do I say!?

Vegeta: Look Spawn of Kakarot all you need to do is say the first thing that comes up to your mind and that's it.

Zuri: THAT DIDN'T WORK LAST TIME VEGETA!!!

Goku: Don't listen to him Zuri! You're gonna do great! Just be yourself!

Zuri: Thanks dad!

Luna: Your gonna do great Big Bro!

Then it was finally time. Zuri was wearing a Tuxedo and he was at the dock waiting patiently for Sandra. Then she came and landed on the dock and then she was wearing a Beautiful Dress with Diamond Earrings.

Sandra: Hi Zuri!

Zuri was being overwhelmed by Sandra's Beauty and he felt like fading as his face turned 20 shades of red! He was drooling for her beautiful look and she giggled and Zuri got his act together and he took his arm out.

Zuri: Shall we then?

Sandra: Yes we shall!

Then Zuri and Sandra walked together to enjoy their first date. Sandra was amazed by Scuttle Town and it's beautiful lights in the dark. She was so happy that she finally explored more than just her home Island.

Sandra: Wow! It's so beautiful! Oh Zuri I could stay here forever!

Zuri: Well let's see some more! I know all there is to Scuttle Town!

Then they walked all around the Town and then he showed alot of things that Sandra couldn't see at her Island from Beautiful Lights to Beautiful Buildings and Sandra couldn't hold in her excitement and Zuri was happy for her. Then they were starting to get hungry and then they went to a Restaurant, got a Table and then they sat down and began to talk about all the experiences they had until the waiter came up and... It was Chris!?

Zuri: Chris!? Fancy meeting you here! What are you doing here?

Chris: Isn't it obvious? I'm your Waiter! So what can I get you two?

Zuri: *Whispering* Thanks Chris!

Sandra and Zuri told Chris their order and then Chris ran to the Kitchen and said the order and everyone was the chef. WAIT WHAT!?