The Shattered Memories - The Decaying Flame

Almost everyone has survived Evil Chris's Unsuccessful Attempt to kill everyone. In an Unknown Realm, Harmony, Silver, Paradisa, Drake, Bakugo, Ray, Amy, and Helios woke up in pain and then witnessed the Realm around them. It was full of Blue Incinerating flames.

Ray: It's so hot in here!

Bakugo: WHAT THE HELL!? WHERE ARE WE!?

Harmony: We were separated by the others! I hope they're alright...

Paradisa: They are sweetheart! We just need to believe that!

Drake: Your mother's right. That evil copy of Chris doesn't stand a chance against everyone else!

Silver: Wait. I sense an Evil Presence! It must be the Monster who separated us!

Helios: Alright then. Let's end this guy's craziness!

Bakugo: Hehe. That sounded badass.

Silver: Follow me!

Silver started to float and then he hovered in a straight direction with everyone following him. A wall of flame appearing and Silver used his Psychokinesis to break it into sparks. Silver then continued to lead the way as the Realm changed around them. It changed into The Boiler.

Helios: Hey this is were I rescued Harmony. And beated the crap out of that Eyeball Girl. Oh you should've seen her face!

The Realm changed over and over again until they were in an Arena with Blue Flames everywhere.

Harmony: Arena Town?

Paradisa: What's going on?

Silver: Well I don't think this is Arena Town anymore!

Then Evil Chris bursted through the Realm and he coughed Violently. He was ridiculously upset because he couldn't kill a single soul.

Evil Chris: THIS... THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!! I KILLED GODS MULTIPLE TIMES!!! SO WHY AM I LOSING TO PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T HAD ANY EXPERIENCE IN KILLING!? I HAVE BEEN TRAINING FOR THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!!!

Helios: And me and my Friends and Family have no training at all! And here we are beating you!

Evil Chris: WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON ALL OF YOU I'M GONNA RIP YOU TO PIECES!!!

Bakugo: YOU WANNA FIGHT!? LET'S GO THEN!!! BRING IT BATMAN WANNA BE!!!

Harmony: This... This is not going to be easy.

Ray: Oh man! I wish Mighty was here!!

Silver: Get it together Ray! We can do this!

Evil Chris then had a massive headache and he grabbed his head and screamed in absolute pain as he was remembering all of those lives who were lost in his Universe. Then he was in his mind and saw Familiar faces, but with bloody twists.

Harmony.EXE: Oh great. It's you. What do you even want now!?

Evil Chris: NO! NO NO NO I CAN'T AFFORD TO OPEN ANOTHER GATE!! NO NO NO!!! I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!

Paradisa.EXE: You can't. Once your Gate has opened, then you'll have no choice. And WE HOPE YOU DIE!!!!

Evil Chris: NOO!!!

Helios.EXE: Face it. These will be the last Faces, YOU WILL EVER SEE!!!

MURDERER!!!

LIAR!!!

HEARTLESS KILLER!!!

???: CHRIS!! HELP ME!!!

Evil Chris: *Crying Blood* No.... WHY!? I JUST WANNA DIE!!! I DON'T WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE!!! WHY!? WHY CAN'T I DIEEEEEEE!?!?