The Battle Against Neo Metal Chris! A New Fusion is Created!

Chris and Vincent appeared just in time before Neo Metal Chris could kill Zuri. He instead grabbed Zuri and kicked him out of the way infront of Chris and Vincent and he crashed into a wall and then he coughed out lots of blood.

Neo Metal Chris: Your in the way Peasent.

Zuri: *Coughing out blood* Chris... He killed them.... I couldn't save them....

Chris: Relax Zuri! I saved them just in time before he could finish them!

Zuri: *Crying* So... They're... Alive?

Vincent: Relax and don't worry about them their fine. Now we gotta worry about your rear end.

Neo Metal Chris: He almost defeated me I'll admit it, but I'll always come back. Why do you even care about this weakling? He couldn't defeat me and save his Mommy and Sister. So why do you still think that he's not worthless?

Zuri: *Crying* He's right... I let my anger... get the best of me... I really am a failure....

Chris: Hey look! Just because you lost doesn't me the battle is over! We may lose battles and that's okay! The most important thing is to get back up again, and make sure you win the fight this time! If not, don't stop trying and giving up!

Vincent: I trained your Carrot Hair Head for a reason. So you can beat their assess!! And don't give up, because that is a Saiyan's Pride. And your pride is shouting don't give up damn Kakarot Brain!!!

Neo Metal Chris: What is his Saiyan's Pride going to say when I destroy him physically and mentally? It won't say anything after I'm done with him.

Chris: Well that's were we come in not to defeat you, but to buy Zuri some time to get away! With this!

Then Chris pulled out familar earrings, they were the Portara Earrings, what was Chris planning?

Vincent: What the hell are those Christopher!? And where did you get them!?

Chris: Oh! I uhhh... found them.

Flashback

Elder Kai: *Looking for his Earrings* Now where did I put my Earrings? I know I left them here somewhere...

End of Flashback

Vincent: You know what, I don't even wanna know. Just tell me what the hell these things are.

Chris: These are called Potrait Earrings! Or Potara Earrings or whatever, their just special Earrings! If somebody wears the other earrings, they fuse and create a Powerful Warrior! If the Process involves a Supreme Kai, then it's Permanent, but none of us are those guys, so the effect will only last an Hour.