lxiv. julia

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// sixty four• 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗂𝖺

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// sixty four
• 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗂𝖺

They weren't exactly going the wrong way as Robin said, Vecna house was right were they saw it in Hawkins, it looked like something straight out of a horror movie, Julia scanned the area towards the playground catching a bright yellow light.

"Erica." Steve mumbles, they glanced at each other with a nod and quickly ran down the grass going up to the playground, goosebumps appearing all over her body.

It didn't take Erica long to realize that the teens were there, in Hawkins she used her flashlight to get Lucas' attention from inside the home making him flicker his light twice. "Okay, the lovebirds have copied. Max is moving into phase two. Distracting Vecna."

"So far, so smooth." Robin says as they moved away from the playground.

"Yeah, we're not even at the hard part yet." Steve tells her, turning away from the playground over to the house, Julia stared at the large home waiting for their next phase to begin.

"Take the bait."

The longer they stood there the longer Julia feared for Max' life, she had no idea what Vecna could do to her, it had been minute's of them waiting out there for Erica to give them the second sign to start phase three.

"Okay, she's in. Initiate phase three."

Julia turned around over to the playground upon hearing Erica's voice watching the dust flickering from the light of their flashlight. "She's in, move on to phase three." Robin says into the walkie speaking to Dustin, they moved forward bending down as they hid underneath the playground waiting for the bats to fly away from the house.

Eventually they did, hearing a low bass playing away from them. Julia lead them into the house, having experience with it when she showed Vecna his home when he was a real boy.

She pushed the door open with her magic, every single inch of the house was covered with vines, Steve stepped forward standing by her seeing what she was seeing. "That's not good."

Julia glanced at Steve knowing what was next, he squeezed her hand three times letting her know what he wanted to say without using his words, she smiles weakly before she exhaled stepping forward jumping over the vines watching were her feet were going.

Once Nancy got over to them, they made there way up the stairs, carefully looking as they stepped. Julia could almost feeling them crawling in her, her hands kept twitching, she could sense his body from were they stood, the attic door widen open for them.