2: coquettish in cage (2)

Towards the lamp, I turned on the villa lighting, and the huge room was empty.

    According to the identities arranged by the system, Chao Deng's parents are abroad, and they are a pair of loving geologists. Today, Yellowstone in the United States and Blue Lake in Iceland tomorrow. , At first, facing the lamp can also motivate myself to cook, and then I just let it go and my house is full of convenience food.

    Yes, people must learn to live rough.

    From the time he made dinner and sat in front of the computer until he finished his homework, the room remained silent. Many times, the system was very quiet. Cool shit.

    [Good night. ]

    Toss the phone towards the light.

    [Have a good dream? ]

    [GOODNIGHT! ]

    [Are you sick? ]

      smell.

    It is inexplicably refreshing to hear this kind of sound being scolded.

    [Make sure you are not uninstalled. ]

    Of course there was no response from the other end, Chao Deng kept repeating in his mind that you are sick, you are sick, you are sick, and he fell asleep excitedly.

      When he was going to play ball, a group of people who handed in papers early were waiting for him by the door of examination room A. The scene was extremely spectacular. The bell rang, and the invigilator asked Chao Deng to help him collect the papers. Gently ask: "How was the test?"

    "Ok."

    "You didn't do the last two big questions, I'm afraid it's not good?" Before he could answer the question, the invigilator slammed his wrist and staggered towards the lamp. The opponent's hand was as hard and stubborn as iron tongs, the test papers were scattered all over the place, and the eyes from there were full of desire and desire: "Obviously, let the teacher touch it and give you a high score."

    [Love is worth four stars]

    [Four stars for hatred]

    I'm bored.

    Zhao Lan was expressionless and struggled even more fiercely, but the adult man was extraordinarily powerful when he went mad, and his eyes were bloodshot when he looked at him. However, he used so much strength that the soles of his feet hit the podium with a bang.

    Damn, it hurts!

    There was a trace of pain on the face of the lamp, and the person opposite immediately grabbed his ankle: "Let me see if it hurts, it hurts, let me see."

    The trousers were pushed up so hard that a pale calf was exposed. The skin of the tentacles was as delicate as jade. Looking at the scene inside, even if he expected it, he couldn't help frowning.

    It is unusual for only one student to collect the test paper. When the boy in the same room inadvertently said that the examination room seemed to have just locked the door, Chu Chiyu, who noticed it was wrong, ran downstairs without much thought. On the fourth floor, he was a little out of breath, but it still didn't damage his unusual savage aura. When he saw Chu Chiyu coming in, hesitation flashed on the man's face. All the teachers knew the identity of this young man, saying that his family could only cover the sky with their hands. However, when the man noticed Chao Deng's disgusting gaze, his thoughts so far collapsed, and he couldn't help showing an obsessed smile.