80: golden boy (3)

The silver hair of the elf is always so conspicuous, it is not difficult to find James in the crowd, but until the rising sun is about to set in the west, they do not see the shadow of Heine, who drinks the shape-shifting potion Heine couldn't use magic. If there was an accident, the consequences would be unimaginable. When James jumped with regret, a metal mummy came into their eyes.

Even at the summer festival where weirdos appear endlessly, it is really a very weird appearance. The huge copper headgear covers the man's face, and he is covered with shiny gems of various colors. There were even shards of glass. When he saw the young dragon in the mummy's hand, he ran towards the lamp two or three steps.

"Sir," he said, "this is my friend, can you—"

"Good afternoon, Your Highness."

The sound of the urn came from the heavy metal helmet, and the face of the lamp was stunned. The other party put the sleeping baby dragon into the hand of the lamp. s face.

"Ellison?"

The mummy in front of me is disguised by the paladin, no wonder... "No wonder you wish me a good time," Chao Deng smiled: "You ran away too."

"It's very boring to stay in the Holy See all the time," Ellison raised one eyebrow and smiled: "Your Highness, is this the dragon you raised?"

“…forget it.”

Seeing James dancing desperately in Ellison's blind spot, think about how Heine would go berserk if a third person heard that he had turned into a young dragon, and swallowed the redundant explanation towards the lamp .

"You bought a fake, it's not a dragon," the paladin shook his head: "The appearance is not bad, but this little thing is weak like a loach with wings."

“…”

Good, familiar metaphor!

As if it wasn't enough, Ellison casually added: "You can't fight for you if you grow up, just throw it away."

"Who will help me fight?" Zhao Deng jokingly said, "You?"

"In terms of duty, of course I will protect you, Your Highness."

James said: "Lamp, we..."

"Ellison, I'm leaving first."

"Goodbye, Your Highness."

The chief paladin greeted the lantern, the latter cautiously walked to the central square of the summer festival with the sleeping baby dragon in his arms. When he turned back to the lantern, he saw that Ellison was wearing it again Wearing a metal helmet, it was as motionless as a real mummy.

The whole department is a big magician, a little handsome, tall and thin, and very knowledgeable.

Take a note, hehe.

Back to the Holy See that night, and had dinner at the lamp, when he saw the young man in his room, dressed in a pope's robe with golden red and dark patterns, his footsteps slowed down, and he immediately took it on. Door.

"Little Eli."

"His Royal Highness," the youth's blue eyes were quiet: "Where did you go today?"