7: coquettish in cage (7)

Chao Deng's parents did not stay at home for too long. After learning about their son's profession and recent living conditions, the couple gave him exotic minerals from all over the world, teeth of rare animals, Under the changing colors of prehistoric bird feathers... all kinds of things that ordinary people can't think of in a lifetime and a bunch of zeros on their credit cards, they simply patted their bags and prepared to leave.

    Before walking away, Chao Deng's mother was very sad that he hadn't started falling in love yet. He couldn't understand why his son was nowhere to be found, and once suspected that Chao Deng had some ulterior hobbies.

    "It doesn't matter if it's not a little girl! Life without love is incomplete," Chao Deng's father finally pulled his wife out the door, and smiled helplessly at his son: "Mom also likes it Good-looking boy! You're right, Dad?"

    "That's right, the plane is going to be late."

    Mother Chao Deng grabbed four suitcases, her thin arms were stronger than adult men: "Goodbye Xiao Deng! You must find true love!"

    "...bye."

    Zhao Deng said goodbye to them in confusion.

    If there are such parents, is it a good thing or a bad thing.

    Chu Chiyu's phone call comes every Saturday night as scheduled, and he is often talking about Chu Chiyu's listening, and Chaodeng later checked, the special forces he went to were not the sons of officials. The noisy experience field is actually a reserve battalion affiliated to the military department. The rare exchange program in China enables many students who graduate from there to further study in the American Delta and the Russian Alpha Force. Every year, there are recruits who cannot bear the intensive training. Running away or even dying, it is very strange for the Chu family to send the only heir there.

    "There is still a month, and we will meet after three more phone calls." Chao Deng's grinning voice came from the other end, Chu Chiyu unconsciously curled his lips slightly and lined up with him His dormitory teammate stared at him like hell: "Have you grown taller?"

    "Longer."

    "Is the figure super~good~?"

    "More muscle than before."

    Chu Chiyu was originally a teenager who loved sports. In addition, he was tall and slender, with a straight skeleton, and the muscles that grew along with it were smooth and beautiful. After imagining it, Chao Deng felt that it was really exciting: "Super Great! Come back soon, I want to see you."

    "Well, dear, I want to see you too."

    When the time came, Chu Chiyu hung up the phone, and the roommate next to him put him on his shoulder: "Young Master Chu, girlfriend?"

    Chu Chiyu's identity was specially warned, no matter how violent his father was, he would never have the heart to really hurt his son. sent back to the Chu family from the concentration camp.

    The roommates who slept with him originally despised the prince who came down from the capital, but found that the other party had just undertaken the same high-intensity training as them, and had never experienced fighting and fighting. He learned how to use firearms faster than anyone else, and never complained of bitterness in field combat. His attitude could not help but gradually change, especially in Chu Chiyu, the black instructor who dared to single out a battalion. After the grass tick was picked out from the flesh with a fire knife, he admired him so much that he became a buddy since then.