39: Doomsday (5)

"Okay."

The moment the man's voice fell to the ground, he opened his eyes to the lamp, realizing that he could speak, he smiled lazily: "The boss seems to have done something bad to his subordinates just now. ...?"

"Compared to this," Wei Qiao said in a low voice in the dark, there were cigarettes and lighters in his hands, and the jumping orange fire reflected his face, the way he lit a cigarette It's really good-looking, the thin lips are holding the cigarette body, the long fingers are grinding the roller, and the cigarette **** ignites sparks with just one rub, obviously similar actions have been repeated thousands of times: "You can't control the boss like this. Subordinates are really bad."

, teach me to smoke."

Of course he smokes.

However, when it is time to install pure, this pure must be installed.

"What's not good to learn, learn this."

Wei Qiao's tone was neither salty nor light, but he did not object. He handed over the opened cigarette case, let Chao Deng hold the cigarette himself, and after lighting the cigarette **** for him, motioned him to slowly Inhale.

"Cough...cough..."

"You really can't?" Seeing that he was choked and coughed, and the corners of his eyes were blurred with water marks, Wei Qiao was a little surprised: "Aren't children from rich families very good at playing? ?"

Nothing else, just playing you.

Zhao Leng's expressionless face: "Ouch."

"...If you spit it out, be careful I'll beat you up," the man said, with an extra bottle of mineral water in his hand. Handed one to him: "If you smoke, you have to pass your lungs, don't put it in your throat, or you will be beaten if you don't learn."

“…”

Scumbag.

Seeing the little beauty in front of her with a blushing face and exhaling smoke, her breath became smooth, Wei Qiao hummed with satisfaction: "Yes, it's easiest to learn badly."

He didn't say anything to the lamp, and after a while, he suddenly spit out the remaining half of the stick, grabbed the cigarette that was about to burn out of Wei Qiao's mouth, took a provocative breath, and rushed at the man His handsome face spewed out white smoke.

The burning tobacco was mixed with the sweet smell of silk candy, Wei Qiao stared at the man's ghostly eyebrows, and there was a cigarette body on his tender lips, which was probably also attached to it. His own saliva... His Adam's apple rolled, and he lowered his voice and said, "Eat my saliva, are you happy?"

"I am very happy to eat the saliva of the boss."

Now, Wei Qiao is a head taller than him, so that the other party is completely shrouded in shadow, he slightly turned his face slightly unaccustomed, the man's thumb brushed against his lips a little, and moved dexterously to take it. He could feel the smoke clinging to his neck, and the faint heat was extinguished on the composite gold wall.

Someone is slowly approaching him, the special cold breath of that person is mixed with the sweet smell of cigarettes, the distance between them is getting smaller and smaller, no one looks like an intimate lover, the other's He closed his eyes, his eyes twitching like a crow's feathers, until the man stopped very, very close to his lips.