95: dark shadow (2)

Seeing that the man has already taken a step, the young man who got up from the ground wiped the stained mud on his face.

"Boss, you really want to change to a vegetarian diet, there's no reason to let the ducks you get fly away, or just-"

"Quiet."

The man interrupted the young man's chatter impatiently, the young man stopped his mouth, but still couldn't help making random gestures. Seeing this hesitating for a moment, he said, "You are the one... Fifteen hundred years?"

Seeing the other party look back at him, he smiled at the lamp.

"I saw you on the news before," he paused, as if embarrassed: "You're handsome, just remember..."

The young man who couldn't speak beside him looked at the lamp with the eyes of Aventure, and there was a hint of embarrassment in his eyebrows. Next, Chao Deng touched his nose when he saw this, he thanked him, and watched the backs of the two people turn into small dots in the completely dark sky.

Big guy.

A little ruffian and a little arrogant, what he cared about most was the voice of the other party, although he had not heard Caesar speak for two or three months, but the clear voice that seemed to touch the soul, he Rarely met with others.

It's a pity that it's a little cold and hard to tease.

He continued walking towards the fruit tree.

It was a difficult task. At the top of the tree, he roughly wrote down the directions of the fire. After quickly picking some fruits, he slid down the trunk of the tree toward the light. , walked into the depths of the jungle.

But this time he had far less luck.

But after entering the forest for half an hour, a light suddenly appeared in front of him, a huge conscious beast rose from the ground, the shape of a lion made people shudder, he was pressed to the ground with a paw, and a strange man rang in his ears of laughter.

"Zhengcho couldn't find the prey, so you sent it to the door yourself. Hasn't anyone told you not to run around in the woods after dark?"

The second person interjected: "Give me the number and let you die clean."

"Looks young..."

Someone stepped forward to lift the dark red hat, the light pierced his eyes, the bright light for a moment made the pupils shrink, he heard an exclamation, and the man who suppressed him hurriedly wanted to release his cloak.

Zhao Deng frowned and kicked him hard, he heard the latter's excited cry.

"Hold him down! Tie him up!"

"Crazy you..."

"You're **** crazy, come and see his face-"

"Hmm!"

Came from all directions.

My head hurts...

Something galloped quickly in his mind, biting his lip towards the lamp, forcibly suppressing the cry that was about to blurt out.