24: National Color Day (3)

The pupils of the demon cultivator in Tsing Yi in the center of the field condensed and spread out. After the scream, he collapsed into the arms of the palace master of the Yexuan Palace as if he had been ripped off. The long hair behind him is like a meandering river, and the previously unrestrained beauty is now like the weakest newborn baby. He has lost the talent to survive. Without those evil and domineering flames, anyone can touch him and possess him. This heart-warming gap impacted the minds of every cultivator present. He listened to the source prompts of love and hate to the lamp, and slowly raised his beautiful and unparalleled face.

    The longer song looked at his red eyes and the tragic tears, and gently wiped the tears from his pointed chin.

    “…woo.”

    He subconsciously avoided the person's touch, and the other party didn't insist, just retracted his hand and looked at him at leisure, the demon cultivator whose spiritual root was abolished seemed to want to stand up and stumbled It was indescribably eye-catching, but the pain of being suddenly forcibly abolished his spiritual roots was not made up for by his will. He knelt down on the ground facing the lamp, and the naked gaze of the people around him made him lower his head uncomfortably.

    Bai Nen's feet were stained with dust during the walk just now, and blood oozes from the small scratches. Even so, the feet are still beautiful and fascinating. The blood vessels of Daiqing under the thin skin are more clear, as if warm blood will flow out if you are not careful, the eyes full of desire in all directions are almost engulfing him, the demon cultivator who has been showing resistance suddenly grabs the longer Song's hand, he pulled the right hand that had just abolished his spiritual root in front of him, stretched out the tip of his bright red tongue and licked it lightly. It looked like a girl's eyelashes were thick like crow feathers, and he could vaguely see the black ones. Inky eyes.

    Seeing that he was softened, the longer the song became, the longer he sneered.

    "Good boy."

      His hair was intertwined with his silver hair, and he buried his head in the other's arms toward the lamp.

    The man who hugged him paused and continued to walk into the depths of the night.

    [It hurts so much, is there any compensation?] When Chao Deng is free, he is habitually harassing his partner: [Strongly requesting a vacation, I can sleep in three years after the college entrance examination in five years, I have finished the three fragments, let me go A world of fakes? ]

    The system is unmoved: [I just lowered the pain for you, you will not feel pain. ]

    Hey, I thought I was too scared to lose the pain.

    Zhao Deng suddenly reacted, and raised his eyebrows: [President, can you adjust pain? ]

      Helping in a situation... Could it be that the other party felt that they were not very powerful before, but this time they are too **** powerful, so why don't they do it?

    What partner, break up.

    [Only recently. ]

    The vague explanation of the system made Chao Deng very curious, but how did he go around the former? The surrounding pavilions and pavilions are delicately intertwined with the heavy forests. The extinguished palace lanterns are hung high and neatly extend on both sides of the avenue. The peach blossoms that are already in full bloom are swaying in the wind, just like the Qionglou and Yuyu where the immortals live. From a critical point of view, it is indeed a veritable number one in the world.