84: golden boy (7)

He could feel how the seemingly delicate but incomparably hard scales were swimming around him, the scorching organs buried under the scales rubbing against his skin, and the merman's mouthparts made him tremble, waiting until the light When he was about to fall into a trance, Lian's tongue slowly retreated from his mouth.

“…doesn’t make it?”

Winks at the light.

"It's a little bit," the mermaid said, stroking his leg: "Change it day by day, or it will hurt."

It means that he already has a part of the genital cavity, and it is too painful to do it once, how many times do it need to be done?

Isn't it time to say thank you.

He pushed the lotus and wanted to get up from the gem bed. The mermaid, who had been clinging to death, was lying on the side with his strength, so he could observe his movements in his spare time. On the gem, the pale hair fell down the enchanting face. It silently watched Chao Deng stand up, and when it saw him use his legs to land on the ground, he let out a malicious chuckle.

"Hmm...!"

Zhao Deng's calf softened and he fell to the ground.

He supported his body to get up, his arms and upper body moved freely, but his lower body could not do anything, his legs were as soft as noodles soaked in water, what was even more terrifying was that his lower half Some of his nerves seemed to be extremely sensitive. The occasional wind blowing in the lair made him uncomfortably close his legs together, and his kneeling position was useless. His knees couldn't move at all. It felt like his lower part. Completely abolished, leaving the senses alone to death.

He should have thought.

There have been so many human beings dragged into the lair by mermaids in history, even if most of them responded to mermaid's feelings, some people must have tried to escape this deep sea, mermaid's lair has no gate and no locks , the only possibility is that those people lose the ability to act.

"Lian..."

He raised his head towards the lamp, a strange color flashed in his eyes, the mermaid lying on the bed had a smile on his lips, he lazily straightened his hair, his fingers with transparent webs were pointing towards the lamp Flickering in the field of vision.

It starts singing.

The beautiful and poisonous singing is addictive, and also makes people sink in body and mind. The sound is ethereal and decadent, which can make the listener be in heaven and **** at the same time. Collapsed, the mermaid tilted her head, and the smile on her lips deepened.

No...the sound is wrong!

He wanted to cover his ears, but his fear turned into desire, Chao Deng had never felt his hands were so heavy, his memory and reason were passing little by little, he wanted to escape from this In a strange lair, the legs that are too soft are useless except for the mermaid to play with.

"...Stop!" Biting his lips toward the lamp: "Stop!"

Can't forget, he promised Caesar to complete the task, obviously there are only the last two **** times left, and it's hard to get close to the truth, it's rare to have something he cares about... Strange, who is Caesar ? Looking handsome?