68: Beautiful (2)

The treatment process was undoubtedly very painful. After Mingyue got all the fluid out, the boy was panting on the soft couch. Unintentionally, the slender hose poked left and right inside, and the pain was so painful that he couldn't help curling his toes. He was already thin, and when his fingers scratched the brocade couch in pain, his tense body was like a clear moon, the best To count the charming tone formed by the smooth skin of the youth and the soft dark red couch, Mingyue's eyes wandered between the coquettish waist and buttocks, and finally only calmly removed the hose for him.

"Brother, are you better?"

"Okay, much better."

In order to prevent the clothes from being stained with filth and being put aside by the bright moon, the boy took out the small tray for urinating, and called a servant outside the door to pick it up, he softly instructed What, when he saw the other party came back, he brought Yuxian and Si Ang, and whispered to the lamp.

"I'll do it myself."

As soon as he finished speaking, he couldn't help coughing lightly. The boy helped him clean it when he saw this, and Mingyue said softly after putting on his clothes at the lamp.

"Brother is sick, what did the doctor say?"

"The doctor only said that I suffered from wind-cold when I was young, and my health was not good, so I should not eat spicy food, nor cold and heat," he rubbed the boy's hair and smiled: "Xiao Mingyue looks like It's very healthy, don't get these weird problems like me."

Listening to his answer, he suddenly poked the corner of his lips towards the lamp.

"You don't like to laugh."

“…?”

"It looks so cute, but it turns out to be so serious," Chao Deng retracted his fingers lazily: "It looks very powerful."

"I..."

"Thanks for helping me a second time."

The boy looked up, the man was squinting at him, curved like a small hook.

New Year's Eve will be in a few days, the court house is in a New Year's festive atmosphere, the courtyard is decorated with lanterns, and the big red window flowers cut by hand are attached to the doors and windows one by one. On New Year's Eve, Chao Bingzhi's special People found the best new fabrics in the capital, and gave them to Mingyue to pick them out, and then put them in the side hall for a few wives, concubines and children to choose. My daughter's family likes brighter fabrics, pink, emerald green, rose purple, and light yellow. She asked the older female relatives to choose clean, and the eldest lady, who was rummaging for colors, saw Chao Deng walking across the side aisle alone, and immediately called his name.

"A Deng, look at this," the eldest lady had an expensive ring on her hand, she motioned to Deng to look at the piece of cloth she was holding: "Does this red look good?"

"Then take this to cut a new dress for you?" Although she asked in a gentle tone, she had already pulled out the fabric: "A Deng must look good in this color, a dress You can't use such a long cloth, the rest of the mother will sew a bellyband for you, a little tighter, a little smaller, and the waist is tightly wrapped to be beautiful..."

Wow.

Dirty adults, no appointment.

"Mom, girls only wear that."