79: golden boy (2)

*The identities of Chao Deng and Eli are interchanged, please see what the author has to say.

There was a gust of sea breeze in the night of the Holy See, the sperm whale oil burned in the fire, and the sizzling sound brought out a strange and moving fragrance, which tasted like the dreamy overlapping seawater in the depths of the ocean, He raised his hand towards the lamp and flipped through the magical picture book on the bedside. It was a gift from Eli not long ago. Every time he turned a page, the text and pictures on the picture would form a three-dimensional image. The extant known species are divided into two categories, light and dark. On the last page of the introduction of light creatures, a proportionally scaled adult sky clan flutters its wings on the album.

Tianzu's wings look very beautiful, even if it is just a projection made of magic, the delicate feathers and the graceful shape of the wings are also fascinating, that little Tianzu has a faint With blond hair and clear blue eyes that seem to be able to contain everything, this kind of noble and elegant creature can arouse the goodwill of anyone, Zhao Deng tentatively pointed a finger to Xiaotianzu, the other party did not move, just raised With clear eyes, just as Chaodeng's fingers were about to stab him, the little Heavenly Clan suddenly stretched out their arms to embrace Chaodeng's fingers, and six white and soft wings wrapped the bud-colored nails.

"Huh."

After taking a few steps forward, he touched his nails with his wings again.

"'The number of wings of the Celestial Clan and the color of the pupil are both a symbol of strength. The more wings and the clearer the pupil color, the stronger the power of the Celestial Clan. Touching the wings between clans means showing love, and they occasionally wrap their lovers with wings. This is one of the ways that the arrogant Celestial Clan euphemistically expresses possessiveness and love.'...Yeah?" Gently poked at the lamp He poked at the little Heavenly Clan: "Little boy, you take advantage of me."

“…”

The projection made no sound, Tianzu's blue eyes blinked innocently, his eyes were indeed very clear and clean, like some kind of transparent gem, when he saw the other party wrapped in six wings With his hand, Chao Deng smiled lazily, and Yu Guang glanced at the name of this Celestial Clan.

"Thesia?"

"Yes," Zhao Deng looked at the elf's green bud-like eyes, he sat on the fence and shook his legs: "Does Heine know him?"

"I heard," the elf's skin is like ivory, and the beautiful silver hair like flowing water jumps with light spots in the sun: "He is the current holy angel of the Celestial Clan, the head of the six great angels, and also The only angel in the sky with six wings."

"Sounds great~"

Tianzu, the face is great, the strength is strong, write it down and write it down.

"Why ask this?"

"Yesterday Eli gave me the Book of Revelation, the kind with video pictures," Chao Deng habitually stretched out his hand and ravaged a bunch of purple gentian flowers next to him: "When I read the introduction of Tianzu, there were The only projected angel kept holding my hand until he turned the page, and saw that his name was Sehia."

"Revelation?"

"Yeah," he threw away the petals he pinched at the lamp, and there was a faint purple flower juice remaining on his fingertips, he seemed to remember something: "By the way, about the elves I have you on the introduction."