89: golden boy (12)

His name…

He frowned slightly at the lamp.

The sound of the collapse of the giant vines can be heard clearly. The green vines of the elf king are insignificant before the power of the dragon. In the king's body, he naturally caused irreparable damage to the elves.

"Does the dragon race fight against the elves?"

The elf king on the throne barely maintained his demeanor, his lotus-like face as pale as paper.

As soon as he finished speaking, undisguised violence spread from his strangely colored silver pupils, and a smile appeared on the lips of the beautiful and powerful creature.

"This is just my position," Vincent said: "But if you want to order all the elves to come after me..." He smiled brightly: "I can't ask for it."

Cub, just because he was accidentally trapped by the curse mark...

The emerald green pupils glanced towards the light, and the killing intent flashed away from the bottom of the elf's eyes.

In a short period of time, he can no longer force out the love liquid from the Son of God, although it is a pity, but only by obtaining a large amount of blood of the Son, he can defeat this ignorant dragon. Bringing the human race back from the dead as puppets, the puppets do not know how to refuse and resist, is a wonderful way to enjoy the body of the Son for a long time.

The vines all over the hall meandered against the ground. When the chariot lamp felt something rubbing against his shoulders, the golden red flames had already burned the dead green vines to pieces, and the dragon body The shape flashed, accurately capturing the invisible vines in the air.

"It's not a fighter over there," Vincent pointed with his thumb towards the lamp, the smile on his face began to retreat, the dazzling silver flowed in his eyes, and suddenly The fire opened a huge blood hole in the Elf King's chest: "Fight at me, old man."

His voice fell to the ground, and his figure moved to the side of the Elf King like a ghost. Vincent patted the latter on the shoulder. The bleeding wound made the elf cough with hatred, and the latter glanced Before he could move his eyes, Vincent lifted the elf's neck with ease, and pressed the other party against a charred giant vine, his thin lips curling cruelly.

"Bye."

The blood-splattered corpse was retracted from the lower abdomen, the shredded flesh that had been torn apart burst into a small sound, the snow-white brain splattered on the ground, the elf's blood was a very beautiful green, and the vines scattered all over the hall at a speed visible to the naked eye. Withered, seeing the other party looking at him, he ran towards the lamp two or three steps.

"There is an array here," Vincent waited for him to come over, motioning towards the lamp to pay attention to the complex magic array under his feet, which painted the entire hall, and gradually gathered countless fluorescent lights: "It should be It is used to notify the unexpected magic formation, the blood of the elf king can promote the operation of the formation, such a large amount of blood may have caused a sensation, and when we go out, many elves will be waiting at the door."

Look at the lamp for a moment, then said: "Quickly burn it."

"What are you afraid of," the dragon clan smiled and looked at Chao Deng: "It's rare that so many elves are willing to fight with me."