103: Kingdom Rise (2)

The wolf's eyes that shine like stars.

"Listening to the class is more serious than I am."

"..." Caesar couldn't help but hooked his lips very quickly: "Little boy, you are really hard to chase."

Zhao Leng picked up the empty beer keg from the ground, and he changed the subject: "Lilith said you took your names by yourself, is it yours too?"

"I was told that the name had a revolutionary meaning," Caesar replied: "He took it."

"Who is so literate, generally not all emperors?"

The man with wolf eyes didn't answer the casual question to the lamp, Caesar looked at the sky and motioned him to go back together.

"It's going to rain."

Caesar whispered.

As expected, a heavy rain fell on this coast within ten minutes, and the night rain with amazing momentum in the dark washed the world, and the power users who were grilling reacted and ran to the base one after another. The power user tried to turn the heavy rain pouring on his head into harmless water vapor, but unfortunately he almost scorched his eyebrows, Oriola was the fastest, she stood in a safe area where there was no rain, facing everyone Beckoning, the rain drenched her delicate eye makeup, and Caesar looked back at him.

"Hug? Let's rush over."

"Okay."

Chaodeng hooked his shoulders with ease, the latter skillfully hugged the black-haired and dark-eyed young man, compared to running, it was more like a teleportation only in magic movies, When Chao Deng came back to his senses, they were already standing outside the base. The big red-haired beauty whistled frivolously at him and Caesar. Her slender and slender body was fully exposed by the rain-drenched clothes.

He was led by Caesar to the room next to the other party. After closing the door, he took off his clothes and went into the bathroom. The flow of warm water continued to slide down the side of his face toward the lamp, and his own figure in the floor-to-ceiling mirror In the mist of water, he slowly lowered his eyes toward the lamp.

Everything the other party told him this night was too unbelievable. Compared with being reluctant to say anything at first, Caesar's attitude has indeed changed a lot after the emotional fragments returned, and he told himself almost everything. The scent of the shower gel melted into the water vapor, and after coming out of the bathroom toward the lamp, I lay on the bed.

It was more like a fantasy. He seemed to be in his second year of college when he died. He went on a trip to Thailand with his classmates. When passing through Hong Kong, the plane he took was circling at sea due to the overload of fuel. In his impression, there were praying Muslim believers in the plane. His joking boy with trembling hands took his phone to record his last words. Going a little further, he struggled for the college entrance examination like everyone else. Every time the high school took the big test, the books and materials in the corridor became the strongest memory. Except for his mother and Linlang, there was nothing particularly abnormal in his life. His mother chose to commit suicide after sobering up, but since he was studying in middle school and living in school, the influence of the abnormal family has become weaker and weaker, and even Lin Lang has only become a small dark shadow in his mind in the end.