64: fame (8)

"Well," Chao Deng said lightly: "I miss you too~"

Before Xie Lin could speak, he changed the subject: "How long did you record it behind my back?"

“…”

"Xie Lin, um hum hum," adjusted his posture towards the lamp and put another leg against the railing: "There is a problem with thinking."

"They said," as if afraid that he would be unhappy, Xie Lin hesitantly said, "I'm afraid you will leave."

"...What are you afraid of?" Chao Lan paused and said softly with a sigh, "I'm dying."

"Towards the light?"

"Not angry, just a little surprised."

"Missing you."

"Got it," Xie Lin's words made him feel a little sad. To be precise, since they established their relationship, Xie Lin's cautious and dedicated attitude towards him made Chao Deng feel uncomfortable. Cuo, there is still one star left, he can only betray him, he glanced at the room, Xu Xuanshu and the designer sister were making a gesture with each other, he told a small lie: "Sister Xuanshu called me, I'll go first~ "

"Okay, hang up."

He paused for half a second, then simply hung up.

When "The Lost Sun" was released as the first single of the new album, it was a week before Xie Lin returned to China. As a century-old entertainment company founded on records, IMD has always been the top priority of its cultivation. Because of this, Xie Lin deliberately asked IMD to give Chao Deng the best resources and publicity. When he saw the MV on Times Square, Xie Lin couldn't help but stop.

He knew that Chao Deng had a very high popularity in China. With his first album released when he was sixteen years old, the name of Chao Deng once occupied the top of the major music charts in Asia. More importantly, as the only Asian artist to enter the US music charts in the past 100 years, he once entered the top ten on the Billboard charts, and until today, no Asian singer has broken this incredible record. This is not just determined by the quality of the music. His personal charm breaks the racial and regional discrimination and the long-standing music habits of Europeans and Americans. Having a little understanding of the global music market, he knows that this can almost be called a a great achievement.

Such a famous singer as a teenager, but in the next three years, negative news emerged one after another, because of his bad and chaotic living habits, his voice lost his voice in concerts several times, his parents thought that His idol will only have a negative effect on children. The joint request of 500,000 people is just the tip of the iceberg. When everyone thought the legend was over, he proved himself with a new work—

He is still that talented young man who has a deep interest in music.

Accompanying Xie Lin's guitar playing hundreds of times, drum beats and whistles are gradually added, and the slowly unfolding picture flashes a young boy's beautiful face like a peach blossom, he smokes in front of the mirror , wisps of white sprayed from the cigarette butt, the camera shot the tattoos on his arms, wine bottles, women's underwear and colorful pills scattered all over the bathroom, grabbed wine and medicine from the table while walking towards the lamp, The first singing syllable leaks from the speaker.