61: fame (5)

He woke up from the bed, the hickeys all over his body were even more shocking against the white porcelain skin, the waist of the beauty who had been spoiled all night was sore, he lay on the bed motionless until he heard someone enter bedroom.

What a nasty and rude thing, he turned his head in resistance, but Xie Lin deepened the kiss very persistently, and when Chao Deng's eyes were filled with water marks and his breathing became more and more disordered, Xie Lin was willing to let him go.

"Good morning."

"Morning," Chao Deng couldn't help laughing: "Is it a good morning kiss just now?"

Seeing Xie Lin nodding his head seriously, he let out a laugh at the lamp. Xie Lin found the ointment from the bedside table and pretended to apply medicine for him. He was embarrassed to relax under the young man's hands. The cool medicine and the other's slender fingers made him excited almost instantly. The other party saw his reaction and didn't say much. When he went to wash up, Xie Lin left the room alone.

When he came out of the light, he saw the light white porridge, shrimp dumplings, dried shumai and other unnamed snacks on the table, he was stunned for a while, then he raised his eyebrows.

"You got up so early to buy breakfast."

Hearing the other party's answer, he took the chopsticks towards the lamp to pick the food in the disposable insulation box.

"Then let me wash the dishes. In China, couples usually cook alone and wash the dishes alone."

“…”

God has no common sense, I am here! tease you! little brother!

After breakfast, Xie Lin checked his e-mail and saw that he had picked out a few of the ten e-mails, and approached the lamp with great interest.

"Are you choosing a job?"

"Hmm."

"No broker?"

“Models generally don’t need an agent,” he packaged up two emails and sent them to a frequent contact: “But someone will help me screen jobs, and I’ll pick them from there. most wanted."

"Sounds great."

Xie Lin closed the computer and rubbed his head towards the lamp.

"Go to IMD and change your broker."

"Okay~"

There is an inexplicable feeling of finding a gold master, although the father of the gold master also has a face suitable for a quilt, hee hee hee.

Xie Lin gave him a slightly surprised look: "Okay?"

“…”

Oh, I'm used to pretending to be pure.

The sunny side of the IMD office building was filled with a honey-colored halo, and the new paint made the building glow. He noticed that Xie Lin's sports car took a special passage, which was different from the occasionally crowded open passage. Only IMD shareholders can take this convenient road. Without a card, the security guard just glanced at Xie Lin, who was sitting in the driver's seat, before letting go of the car, raising his eyebrows at the lamp to hide the deep meaning in his eyes.