26: National Color Day (5)

When I came out of the embroidery shop, the sky was already faintly yellow outside. I bought food at the hawkers who set up the stall, and swayed in front of the long song. Going in one direction, he looked back curiously and asked.

    "Where are these people going?"

    "Peach Blossom Island."

    I sighed towards the lamp, and then I remembered that the most famous place in Tiansi is an island of peach blossoms living in water. It is not the land, but a large area of ​​giant peach roots that have grown for tens of thousands of years. Because these peach trees are abnormally large and the tree age is much higher than normal peach branches, the locals think they are the remains of immortals. It seems to have become the core area of ​​Tiansi.

    Zhao Deng looked at the small island shrouded in pink clouds in the distance with interest. Seeing him like this, the longer the song became, the voice was soft: "Would you like to go have a look?"

    As expected, the beauty in red immediately agreed.

    The long night came quietly, followed the flow of people and stepped into the tree island protruding from the water, the dense buildings were built on the giant peach roots, and the peach blossoms seemed to be within reach when viewed from a distance, but they were high up close. Blooming overhead, the different layers of river lanterns on the side of the island show a thousand kinds of brilliance in the darkness. There are formal-scale wine shops and clothing workshops on Taohuazhou, and merchants selling river lanterns can be seen everywhere. In the wind, Chao Deng was watching the rise, and a young Junyi monk blocked his way.

      When he opened his mouth to the lamp, the male cultivator Xiancan smiled and said, "This fellow Daoist, I see that you have a strange face. It must be that the immortals in your fate added more peach blossom debts, but took away the corresponding things. Your relatives and friends are no longer there. In this world, whether it is the person who falls in love with you or the person you love, there will be no good fruit... Is it right?"

    Zhao Deng also smiled at him: "Sir is really amazing, except for the last one." is it right or not."

    [Are you a star. ]

    [No. ]

    [Sorry. ]

    Seeing that he was interested, the fortune-teller cultivator persuaded him: "Would you like to listen to the detailed explanation below?"

    "Palace Master?"

    "You count."

      Road slowly.

    “…”

    Zhao Deng's expression changed slightly, his fingers suddenly tightened to reveal his emotions, he hummed for the other party to continue.

    "You can't become an immortal, you can't overcome your fate, and even if you fall into a demon, you can't reach the top for nine days." It seemed that this was the first time he met such a fate. People are also influenced by you, and you are intolerable to heaven, but if a little relationship is involved, heaven will not be merciful."