62: fame (6)

Xie Lin closed his eyes slightly, the long eyelashes of the same color as his hair drooped down, the bridge of his nose is very high, when the side light falls, it will leave a small shadow on the face, light The clear red eyes and the beautiful baby blue on the whites of the eyes complement each other. Xie Lin did not respond to Chaodeng's words, but pressed him to death on the sofa with one hand, and pushed him suggestively.

"Thank you?"

Frowning at the lamp.

Still reluctant to say.

The foreign youth who lacked blood on the opposite side blocked his lips as if he was a little irritable, and used the tip of his tongue to invade the sweet and humid mouth. The young man treated him rudely, and let out his voice towards the lamp, his dark eyes flashing light imperceptibly.

Irritability is fine.

According to Xie Lin's awkward character, irritability at least means that he cares about his every move more or less. It is estimated that he just stepped on the cat's tail, and now he is awkward again.

Don't you like watching Lao Tzu sing, to tell you the truth, Lao Tzu likes it very much too.

The pale fingers began to pull on the thin T-shirt on his body, but the hand facing the lamp suddenly covered the back of the other's hand, Xie Lin glanced there subconsciously, and saw the finger facing the lamp like a conditioned reflex Bent, as if afraid.

His hands looked delicate and fragile, and they seemed to be able to leave traces with a little force. He used the other hand to lift the corner of his clothes, exposing his flexible and beautiful waist and abdomen to the air. Soften the voice.

"Sorry, I'm just... You're too good to me, I shouldn't be like that," he approached Xie Lin in a pleasing manner, his plump lips slightly raised: "Don't be angry, take it easy Are you okay?"

Xie Lin was silent for a while, and finally answered briefly, he laid down Chao Deng's body on the sofa, lowered his head and approached the beautiful long legs.

He licked his lips, his eyes filled with desire.

"Thank, thank you...! Don't suck... ah...!"

The long **** exhausted all his strength, and when the other party finally satisfied, he was soft on the sofa and motionless, Xie Lin took him to the bathroom to clean up, the pearly skin of the tentacles made the young man move Unconsciously, he became sluggish, and when he realized what he wanted to do, that charming little face turned pale.

"No...please...I have work tomorrow."

Xie Lin kissed him, seemingly pitiful, but in fact he ruthlessly forced him to half-kneel on the washbasin and put on a bear posture. With the cry of woo woo, Xie Lin began to clean his body.

"Take leave tomorrow."

Seeing Chao Deng glaring at him without speaking, the misty color in those black eyes is very moving, the young man who has just enjoyed in this gorgeous and wet ketone body is lazy He stroked his hair.

"Otherwise you will be uncomfortable, I will tell Xu Xuanshu."

"Thank you."