31: National Color Day (10)

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Pampered by Millions PBM » Chapter 31: National Color Day

Pampered by Millions Chapter 31: National Color Day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

    For several days, news of ghouls attacking people kept coming from Lanling City, and the sects stationed in Lanling were also implicated. What's even more terrifying is that after the victim's death, they will also be reduced to An inhuman monster with the same face and behavior as a ghoul. In desperation, Lan Ling issued a city closure order. Knowing that Ye Xuan's palace master happened to be in the city, someone soon came to ask for help.

    The ghouls only travel at night, although the outbreak is only in a small area, so the number of dead sect disciples has increased at an unreasonable rate. When they met, the silver-haired cultivator placed him in the inn, and after laying down a barrier and instructing him carefully, he left with some anxiety with the guide who had been waiting for a long time downstairs.

    The large guest room was quiet, sitting on the big bed with the tiered curtains towards the lamp, the light of the long bright lamp outside suddenly went out, suddenly plunged into darkness, he subconsciously ignited a flame from his fingertips, and the golden pupils reflected Looking at the little light, the eyes of the person on the opposite side flickered, and Zhao Deng showed a surprised look on his face. After a long while, he smiled and said, "Lingxi."

    Hua Lingxi's already seductive and delicate appearance became even more bewitched in the dim light. He glanced at the lamp and nodded.

    "Are you here to save me?"

    "Why is it salvation?" He said, with a sneer in his eyes unconsciously: "Everyone in the world knows that the Yue Palace Master was fascinated by the number one on the Demon Punishment List, and for him Don't hesitate to collide with the eight gates... You are doing a good job in Israel, the longer the song loves you so much, do you still need me to save you?"

    Winks at the light.

    "But I don't want to be hurt by him anymore." He had ambiguous red marks all over his body, as if seeing Hua Lingxi's complicated expression, he suddenly laughed: "Hey, Lord Mozun, Take the juniors to go?"

    After a while.

    "... scoff," the purple-haired devil raised his lips, his amorous peach eyes slightly upturned: "I'd like to see how much you can treat someone like Yue Changge. influences."

    All right, take a look, it's up to you.

    Hua Lingxi's hand stroked his face, and when they separated, the person in front of him became a very ordinary and boring appearance. up, signaled him to follow behind him, and left the inn generously. The barrier set up by Yue Changge was useless in front of him. When he was far away from that area, he pulled the lantern and led people quickly in Lanling. Travel around the city.

      After intercepting the chasing soldiers behind, Chao Deng confirmed his guess: "Did you set the ghoul?"

      One of the reasons for his action, the man did not deny it, nodded his head readily, and then added: "The people of Yexuan are behind us, and there were people in the inn before, the enchantment under the longer song is not only to protect you, Also to trap you inside."