3: coquettish in cage (3)

After the mid-term exam, the seats will be ranked according to their grades, and those with high scores will be given priority. Chu Chiyu is the same as the back and sits firmly at the top of the grade. Personally, when he picks a seat, the overall situation in the classroom has been decided. He chose the third seat in the second row by the window, separated from Chu Chiyu by a classmate and a corridor, and waited for Chu Chiyu's classmate to be absent. , called the lamp by his name.

    As expected, Master Chu turned his head.

    "Can you switch places with him?"

      smiling look.

    "Huh?"

    "If it's troublesome, don't need it," he seemed to be understanding, and then seeing that Chu Chiyu really didn't respond, he muttered, "You really don't want to change?"

    "Next class."

    "Really!" Chao Deng looked at him excitedly, completely unconcealed with his happiness: "I won't disturb your study after you come here, and I will never talk to you in class."

    "Hmm."

    "Chu Chi is famous."

    The light spring breeze is mixed with fragrant flowers, and the soft clouds on the roof seem to be within reach. The world is romantic and powerful.

    There is still a week before the school festival. Sister Fuyue is busy preparing the costumes. The big beauty is a perfectionist, as can be seen from her hair that has never been raised, Fuyue contacted the clothing rental The store was originally rented out for filming, and the price was naturally higher than ordinary costumes. However, the family conditions of the students in No. 7 Middle School were good, and everyone was happy to have a better performance.

    The background of "Assassination of Lodasi" is the Persian Middle Ages. It took Fuyue a lot of time to find clothes that fit the times in a pile of Chinese ancient clothes. Unaccustomedly, he tugged at the sleeves of the dress he had found, and all the hard work vanished in an instant.

    It's so **** worth it.

      Flower crowns, pale fingers inlaid with precious stones, all revealing beauty and evil.

    Seeing Chu Chiyu walking over in a knight costume, Fuyue only felt that she had no regrets in her life.

    Rehearse with costumes once, Chu Chi has a good memory, and he can memorize all the lines. What is against the sky is that he seems to memorize the lines of Chao Deng by the way. Whenever Chao Deng forgets the words or If it is wrong, Chu Chiyu will correct it lightly, Ban Hua seems to be super happy about it, and his eyes are bright from beginning to end.

    "Are you online tonight?"

    Chao Deng and Chu Chiyu changed out of costumes and returned them to Fuyue. Halfway through, the former seemed to ask the latter casually.

    "What?"

    "If you are online, there is." As early as four days ago, Chu Chiyu exchanged chat numbers with him on the night he changed positions: "I have something to tell you."