86: golden boy (9)

The other party continued to tease his body, even if there was no hatred, being caught and kneaded like this forced him to tremble toward the lamp, the man took off the red silk flocked his lips from behind, Zhao Deng hummed, something covered his chest, the feeling of being wrapped in plump feathers was so real, and the delicate touch of the wings made him open his lips involuntarily.

"Thesia?"

Is it the Sky Clan?

Standing on the ground again, he barely steadied his steps when someone came over and neatly removed the red silk covering his eyes.

Luo Ting licked his fingers clean one by one.

“…”

This is holy water, holy water.

"I guess you like my birdman brother very much," the big devil saw him silent, raised his eyes and smiled: "How about being wrapped in six chicken wings, do you feel the feathers on the apex of your heart? Dance?"

In fact, I prefer your bird brother.

The face of the light does not change its color: "I like it, great, yes."

“…”

"Are you jealous?"

"...Bad kid," Luo Ting sighed, covering his eyes towards the lamp, his tone was very calm: "When you look at him in the garden, it's like love at first sight."

"He's good looking."

"Yes yes yes, blond sweetheart," Lordin felt the young boy's eyelashes flutter in his palm, like a small butterfly in his hand, the devil couldn't help it He covered it even tighter: "I've been like that for thousands of years, but unfortunately I don't like blonde hair."

"What color do you like?"

"Black hair," he didn't hesitate, his gaze pointed at the long, black hair on Saint Son's shoulders: "Longer, with whiter skin, it looks especially good on the bed."

“…old rascal.”

"I'm leaving."

Lodin changed the subject lightly, he withdrew his hand towards the lamp, and his voice was natural.

"Because Ellison hurt you," Zhao Lan paused: "Where are you going?"

"The injury is very serious, and I'm about to lose my soul," Luo Ting laughed, his handsome and deep facial features revealing the slightest charm and sexiness: "I said I would come to you, so I didn't break my promise. ?" Seeing Chaodeng's response, he tapped the tip of the boy's nose: "Return to the Zero Ring of Hell and recuperate."

So far, he really has the most feelings for Luo Ting, and he can see the shadow of his liking the most in the other party, but Luo Ting seems to be a little bit worse... Just cheating.

Zhao Deng looked into the pair of red pupils and whispered.

"Do you hate me, even a little, hate me?"

Lotin has touched his body, if Lotin is an emotional fragment, it is impossible for him to feel nothing under the touch with hatred value, and he does not bother to lie according to the character of the other party. Watching the latter's every move nervously, finally, the big demon in front of him moved his lips.