71: Beautiful (5)

After Jiang Mingyue entered the palace, Chao Deng seldom heard from him. Chao Bingzhi and Da Furen also settled down as Mingyue said, only occasionally cast a glance from a distance , about a year later, he received an unsigned letter shortly after the new year. The shadow guard who came to deliver the letter was extremely silent. .

That was the greeting sent by Mingyue through many obstacles. The letter said that he was all right. Although he was under pressure, his writing showed a sense of ease and ease. Mingyue said that he would write to the chaolan every night. A letter, knowing that it can't be delivered or found by someone interested, has to be written and burned immediately. The little ghost who just turned 14 still stubbornly asks Chao Deng to wait for him. His words are straightforward and sincere. With the domineering words of the second prince today, I don't know what to feel ashamed.

[Life's first love letter,] After reading it towards the lamp, put the letter in the lamp: [What a pity. ]

[…not before? ]

[Huh? ] Looking at the small flames that burst into the lamp: [No, everyone uses penguins. ] He seemed to remember something, and suddenly said: [The most glorious moment in my high school, the younger sister directly broke into our class and asked me for my mobile phone number, wow, it was going to be the college entrance examination at that time, and the whole class was crying. ]

[…]

[Then I said, no mobile phone, no penguin. ] Chao Deng smiled: [She is also very good, and immediately reacted and lied and said that it was for others. ]

[Did you give? ]

. ]

[…]

[So,] he was silent for a long time, and finally whispered the long-buried question: [Why me? ]

The system did not answer, it took a long time until the letter sent by Jiang Mingyue was reduced to ashes, and the clear voice in the deep voice calmly said.

[You are the best fit. ]

Jiang State is the largest country in Kyushu. It is not only rich and powerful, but also has a long history. It is also the emperor of all dynasties. The people live and work in peace and contentment. There will be many vassals. In addition to the major alliances and small foreign countries, there are also the Western Regions in the distance. As Jiang Mingyue grows older, he has performed well among many heirs. He was appointed as the prince by the sage, and gradually involved in national affairs.

Waiting for the century-old state banquet of the Jiang state, and other countries coming to the dynasty, Chao Bingzhi was busy with current affairs, and Chao Deng also took the opportunity to leave the dynasty. Out of curiosity, Chao Deng asked for a first-class guest room at the inn where the debris appeared. That night, he saw a handsome and extraordinary man with his attendant downstairs. The man looked up at him like a ghost, and smiled lazily at the former.

Although this man's clothes are simple, he is full of exquisite and gorgeous, and the attendants after him are also extraordinary, especially one attendant is often accompanied by the man's right side, his fingers are twisted into tricky shapes that are difficult to detect, as if He had practiced some strange exercises, such a similar scene, he had only seen it on the shadow guards of Jiang Mingyue when he was young.