43: Doomsday (9)

The five toenails growing on it were turned upside down.

The power users lurking in the safe area stopped the silence temporarily, Stephanie kicked off the broken high heels, and walked step by step to the boy with the moving face, as if sensing something, the boy hugged by desire The constantly tormenting beauty, while fascinated with sucking his slender fingers, raised her head and quietly watched the thin figure oncoming.

"I should have thought..."

There was a strange vibrato in her throat, and her beautiful face contained blatant disgust, and a hint of elusive fear.

"How could they have created a second Spiritualist, it's you from start to finish... Vincent."

"What are you expecting?" Stephanie's voice suddenly became sharp: "You **** it! You don't deserve to live in this world! No one will love you, you are the one who deserves it. Hell, disgusting garbage!"

"You son of a bitch," the shark slammed into the wall with a punch, and the psychic closest to him screamed and exploded under the powerful arrogance, and the shark's red eyes stared at the black smear in the center of the field "Shut up your stinky mouth! Old bitch!"

Who the **** are you scolding?!”

She turned a deaf ear to the furious mute members, her tan eyes swept across the angelic, ethereal youth, and her scarlet lips raised a vicious arc.

"They don't know, do they? What the **** are you."

The boy moved his lips, and a huge hole was drawn in her chest, and Stephanie let out a scream, which was followed by an uncontrollable giggling.

"What are you afraid of?! Trash, monsters! Sixteen years ago, your parents started Project Vincent in your name, they were the best biochemical researchers, but look...they What kind of good things have been researched..."

"—You brought the doomsday, Vincent." The woman's pale cheeks flushed, her pupils dazed by excessive blood loss were shrouded in mist, but the wounds on her body began to heal on their own. : "All are entitled to know the truth, and I will tell them that you are the origin of all evil."

The guests were caught off guard by the sudden change, although Stephanie's body changed beyond the range of normal people. , The scales in most people's hearts have been moved to Circus unknowingly.

"When you were twelve years old, Springs medical team ushered in a new topic, a researcher couple gave birth to a beautiful mixed-race son, different from ordinary children, their son has mild autism , but enjoys the ability to make words come true like a gift from the gods... You are a natural speaker, you did not acquire superpowers after the outbreak of the apocalypse, you were born above all things."

]

[Can't do that unless the remaining star is spent. ]

[…part ways. ]

"According to the test, the researcher couple's son's brain activity is far beyond normal, the average person's brain can only be developed to less than 7%, but you have almost reached 100%, the Springs medical team believes that this is a species The embodiment of evolution, you are a well-deserved miracle." Stephanie's horrific wound on her chest gradually healed, she adjusted the newly grown organ with her hands, and the pain made her brows furrowed: "The medical team used the couple's The child was a model, and began to study drugs that could make the species evolve and the brain develop completely, but never thought that such a move would annoy the child... You killed your parents, and the researchers of the medical team died in your hands one by one. The unmanufactured potions leaked out and spread to the whole world, those who meet the evolutionary conditions become supernatural beings, the eliminated wastes become zombies, and ordinary people struggle hard..."