4: coquettish in cage (4)

"Our story begins with the young hero saying goodbye to his southern lover, leaving his hometown and taking risks for love."

    The curtain was pulled up, and in the eyes of the audience there appeared a man and a woman who were saying goodbye. The boy in the white knight uniform was bowing his head slightly and telling the girl in front of him that he swore to her that he would return as a splendid dress , otherwise never return.

    "President Chu is so handsome!" Chao Deng, who was on standby in the background, said to Fuyue who was reading white: "I feel like his sister across from him is going to faint."

    "Don't get dizzy for a while," Fuyue calmly pushed the microphone hanging from her ear. Most of the students in the class felt that Chu Chiyu and Chaodeng were very basic, especially the latter often behaved I can't wait to pick on the former: "If you are dizzy, we will sit in a GAY drama."

    “…”

    So you know that Lao Tzu is playing GAY drama.

    "Hey!"

     Raise your hand towards the light.

    They quickly clapped their hands, walked towards the lamp and walked to the place where they were during the drill. The rest of the students quickly prepared.

    "In a prosperous ancient capital thousands of miles away from the hometown of heroes, the tyrannical King Lodasi rules the whole kingdom, and every night he must sleep on the knees of a beauty, and wake up the next day, Then he will kill the beauty who accompanies him a good night's sleep, and drink her blood as his wake-up call."

    Lordasi, who is lazy and smiling in the center, wears beads and is famous, and indeed has the beauty praised in ancient books. Fuyue sees the audience's sluggish reaction, and her eyes unconsciously flow with obsession and possession Desire, knowing that there is no more suitable person than facing the lamp.

    Not only the appearance, but also because Lodassi must arouse the audience's strong love, the love-induced disgust or tolerance for his cruel behavior, in order to truly bring the audience into the play middle.

    "The hero arrived in the capital and mixed in among the beauties. When he saw Luo Daxi, he could hardly believe that the person in front of him was full of debts."

    The young man walking from the stage was tall and straight, slender and neat, like some kind of vigorous plant, Chu Chiyu looked at the luxuriously dressed king not far away, lying under his feet was blood-stained The deceased daughter, with red splashes on her bare feet like snow, and the soft color of her toenails and fingernails are like newborn rose petals, extremely fragile.

    That is beauty that should not be allowed.

    People have no desire to continue to live, just want to drag him to hell.

    "Lordasi flaunted his power in front of heroes, and he let him watch young beauties being slaughtered at will."

      The desire for destruction, the dark desire that he has never had before, almost made him terrified. Chu Chiyu's life was smooth, and everything was at his fingertips, making him equally interested in everything.