20: Prison Bird crown (8)

The beautiful sky was pouring down, the rare warm sun in late autumn made people particularly sleepy, and the clear breath of the sea came from the wind. Since the end of last month, the old emperor of the empire was killed by someone On the bed, the entire interstellar chaos turned into a pot of porridge. The great nobles who wanted to benefit from it traveled thousands of miles to send troops to show their grand plans in front of the people. Star thieves, aliens, and all kinds of heroes gradually gathered in the Hela galaxy. Horn followed the army in his hometown to the asteroid around Hela. Because of the emergency, he barely had a ten-day vacation a week ago.

    Zhao Lan got up from the bed, he glanced at the calendar, and after thinking for a while, he lazily shuffled out.

    Different from what I expected at first, although Horn's love value was quickly brushed to four stars, he couldn't get it after that. What's more worrying is that he was in the other party at the beginning. With a weak chicken in front of him, Chao Deng has to be a weak chicken to the end. Horn wants to join the army, so he can only stay in a safe place and wait for the former to come back... Even if he takes his life, he can't brush it, and thinking about it makes me depressed.

    Today is Horn's eighteenth birthday, and by coincidence, it happened to be when he came back from vacation, eighteen years old... It's time to see the terrible world of adults.

      The other side, the short video allowed once a month is the only sustenance in the long night. Horn gently brushed his forehead towards the lamp and said softly, "Are you hungry? I made breakfast."

    As long as Horn is at home, he will definitely take care of his daily life. The gradually full-fledged teenager is becoming more and more sharp-edged. His outstanding military exploits make Horn enjoy a high prestige in the army, and his military rank is also All the way up, after I was at ease, there were all kinds of robots in the house. Chao Deng usually relies on machines for food, clothing, housing, and transportation, but when the teenager comes back, he will turn off all of them. The other party seems to like taking care of his life very much. Chao Deng bit A mouthful of fried eggs, smiling at each other.

    "Super delicious."

    "You like it."

      Like the instinct of boys.

    "Little Horn likes everything he makes~"

    The better you treat him now, the more you will hate him in the future.

    Really…

    So exciting, hehe.

    He pretended to forget the boy's coming-of-age day, and didn't express his congratulations until nightfall. Although Horn had always been gentle and considerate, when he lowered his eyes, there was a trace of loss in his eyes.

     When he reached the door of the boy's room, he raised his hand and knocked on the door, and when the door opened, he embraced the boy's graceful neck with the light.

    "Happy birthday," he put his lips to the boy's ear, wearing only a thin shirt all over his body, his body lines were unobstructed, he guided his green eyes full of surprise and ecstasy, Horn put his hand to the lower part of him without an inch of thread, and curved a gorgeous smile: "I am your adult gift."