29: National Color Day (8)

"Whatever you want."

    The young man's tone sounded indifferent, but his expression was momentary unnatural. Seeing the light, he didn't say anything. A small section of the neck is exposed.

    "You bite."

    If you bite it, you will pay it back, Keke.

    Hua Lingxi did not hesitate to lower her head and bite the fair and delicate neck of the person in front of her, feeling the unnoticeable stiffness of the hands that were holding him, and the big and bright peach blossom eyes With the slightest interest floating on the surface, the gnawing action became a little more intense. The blood loss twice in a short period of time made Chao Deng dizzy, and what he saw in front of him was gray.

    It is indeed not his illusion. This young man has already wiped away his remaining childishness, and his stature is gradually expanding. Chaodeng ignored him with a provocative ridicule. As if begging for mercy, he leaned on Hua Lingxi's shoulder and deliberately lowered his voice.

    "You stop laughing at me..."

    After he finished speaking, his breathing gradually became shallow, his ink-like eyes gradually closed, and the whole person passed out on the boy.

    Hua Lingxi frowned unconsciously, the golden soul in her hand was extinguished, and seeing that he really fell asleep, she let him lean against her with a light tut, the long hair scattered like water on her shoulders The beauty seemed to be sleeping very unsteadily, and would crawl into his arms if there was a slight movement, but Hua Lingxi didn't push him away, and glanced at the other party's clothes wet by the lake water, the originally weak soul fire suddenly changed. be grand.

    [Love is worth two and a half stars. ] Anticipating what Chao Deng was going to ask, the system continued: [Can't go. ]

    […]

    Is this what the **** deserves to be called unstable life characteristics? Have you ever seen this kind of instability that plays with fire?

    [In addition to physical, mental conditions. ]

    …In the final analysis, you still have to brush the stars, wow.

    [President, how far can I go? ]

    [Four stars or so,] The system reminds: [There are two days left in the time you agreed with the hypocritical. ]

    [As long as four stars can deliver? ]

    Listening to the system's answer, she nodded towards the lamp.

      He was able to successfully accept the huge spiritual energy contained in the golden lake, and the pair of peach blossom eyes looked at the lamp that fell on him with a little deep meaning.

    This man's blood... tastes good.

    It was so good that he wanted to hide the other party completely, possessing every inch of luscious blood from head to toe.

    I don't know how much time has passed, the long eyelashes of the black-haired and red-clothed beauty trembled slightly, her slightly confused gaze touched the soft hair in front of her, and the side face was touched by the light, subconsciously towards the lamp Rubbing up and touching his hand, he heard the man's low laughter.