88: golden boy (11)

Aware that the eyes of those present were falling on him, he opened his mouth to the lamp hesitantly.

"Rolling feathers... doesn't that mean rolling feathers?"

Cercia corrected: "Meaning to go to bed."

"Lord Archangel," Eli looked away after seeing this, "The Son of Heaven doesn't fully understand the customs of the Celestial Clan, please don't mind if there is a conflict."

"No collision," Cecia said flatly: "It's cute."

Being praised by the super cute little angel as cute and shy.

"Thank you for your praise of the Son," the young pope said lightly: "But the Son is destined to be sacrificed to God, and before that, he needs to keep his body pure."

"Is that so."

Seeing Tianzu looking at him, he nodded towards the lamp.

"Then kill the god," the archangel's blue eyes were clear: "kill him, I am a god, and the lantern will be sacrificed to me."

“…”

I insert, what anti-social logic.

He subconsciously looked at Ellison the Fighter, and sure enough, the latter showed a smile of approval. Eli let out a chuckle after being stunned for a while. After these days of getting along, Chao Deng understood, The more angry Eli became, the more gentle the surface would only become, and now he actually laughed, one could imagine how he would be tossed after the banquet.

Done.

Heine hummed and walked into the hall first. Everyone knew that elves were cold by nature. Heine's reaction was not rude, because it was a private banquet, and the Holy See did not invite outsiders. It was like gathering everyone in the court to have a dinner together. According to the rules, he sat on Eli's right hand and the Elf Prince was on the Pope's left. Eli drank for him several times in the middle, but he didn't even think about it at the lamp. , Sesia left the venue early without eating anything, and Ellison even left the meal in the middle of the meal under the banner of patrol. When the banquet was over and the sky was dark, Eli entered his room.

"Are you tired, Your Highness?"

“…not tired.”

In fact, before Eli entered the room, he was about to get out of bed and go to the bathroom. He might have been drinking too much tonight, and he always wanted to **** off from time to time, but Eli and him Chaodeng was terribly uncomfortable with one and the other gossiping. When Eli began to ask him about the Celestial Clan, Chaodeng finally couldn't help but interrupted the other party in a low voice.

"I want to take it easy."

"How did you meet him?"

“…Eli?”

The intuition of facing the light is not good.

"Answer me, Your Majesty," the young Pope approached him: "How did you meet?"