50: Black sun (5)

The soft voice lingered in her ears, Chao Deng subconsciously wanted to withdraw her hand, but was easily hindered by the young man who was obsessed with his five fingers, Tang Xiuli was full of smiles, waiting for Chao Deng Frowning slightly, he let go of the latter naturally.

"Please don't be afraid," the young killer's tone was extremely soft, as if he was teasing some helpless little animal: "I will protect you."

“…”

Shut up, shameless.

Seeing him nodding silently, Tang looked away and asked as if he had no intention of asking, "By the way, why do you think it's a white bird?"

"Voice," paused towards the lamp: "I saw Shiratori once in the Grand Theater, and..."

"And?"

"He gave me the feeling," the speaker slammed into those amber-like eyes, and the fluent black eyes seemed to be shrouded in looming white mist: "It's very familiar."

Tang was startled, but nodded thoughtfully in response.

The news of Lorenzo's murder spread throughout Sicily within half an hour. Facing the only son who had returned safely and the members of the Lorenzo family who came to inquire, the old Costa breathed a sigh of relief. Qing Mian had no choice but to scold the second young master of the Costa family with a stern face. He bowed his head to the lamp and said nothing. Old Costa called his bodyguard away to question him alone. Toward the light... Of course, the facing light will not miss such a good opportunity!

Seeing him smiling and asking a maid who could not find the north to take him to the underground wine cellar, the system asked: [What do you want to do? ]

[Tell the truth after drinking,] Chao Deng led the maid through the long corridor: [It's time to let Tang know that I have someone in my heart. ]

[…]

[A hint is fine. ]

Alpha has an almost natural sense of the Omega that he has marked. By the time Tang found his Omega in the underground wine cellar, Chao Deng was already half-drunk, and his oriental rose cheeks were crimson , there were a bunch of empty wine bottles scattered around, Tang hesitated for a moment, still raised his feet and walked over there.

"Second Young Master?"

"Um..."

"Why are you drinking here alone?" He said nicely: "Is it because of the master's blame?"

The man didn't speak, he just looked at him with a chuckle, his peach-like face was still bright and moving in the dark underground wine cellar, he reached out to touch the wine that Tang took away Bottle, after being rejected by the other party, he whispered to the lamp: "...don't you want me to drink?"

"Okay," he rolled his eyes, and really obediently put down Bai Nen's arm: "I'll listen to whatever you say."

Before Tang could react, the warm and fragrant body of the young Omega that burrowed into his arms made him subconsciously respond to the hugging gesture, the strong smell of wine and the black sun-like pheromones They were intertwined, and when Chao Deng kissed his chin, Tang suddenly grabbed each other's shoulders. Alpha's unique sense of terror and oppression made the drunk in front of him look a little scared, but Tang's words dragged softly. tone.