32: National Color Day (11)

No response.

    Zhao Deng bears his kiss without saying a word, but feels that the thing in his mouth is too soft and cold, the other party seems to especially like the wet fluid in his mouth, licking and sucking carefully, the sensitive tongue He was also being entangled incessantly, and there was a burst of pleasure in his body. The hatred of Samsung, which he had not experienced for a long time, was extremely strong. The longer the song naturally felt the change in his lover, he laughed.

    "I haven't seen you for a few days, Xiao Deng's body..." He inserted his hand into the lamp's mouth, caressing the soft base of his tongue, and was about to touch his tonsils. Deng wanted to retching, but he had to let him tease at the other's suggestion: "It's getting more and more cute."

    P, I have always been super cute.

    "What's that...?"

    When the longer song finally stopped, he asked in a low voice.

    "Hua Lingxi?" The silver-haired cultivator kissed him again, and pressed him directly on the flower ground. , only when Yue Changge likes him so much, that now I feel that these actions of the other party are all serpentine and entangle him: "Hundreds of years ago, when I killed him, I put a ray of spiritual consciousness into it. In case of emergency, the surface of the eight gates was pressed down by me that day, and there were countless people who secretly wanted to do something, so it was not convenient for me to do it…”

    "So you wake up the spiritual consciousness dormant in the corpse and use his hand to eradicate dissidents?" Chao Deng frowned slightly: "After removing those people, you can kill him again to consolidate Your own reputation and status, you—"

      The lead-colored pupils showed an extremely cruel coldness: "Unfortunately, you are too smart. You are the first person who can take advantage of me. You lied to me like this... I am very sad."

    The snake tail wrapped around Chaodeng's legs retreated. He didn't dare to struggle, so he was taken into the night hang. The cultivators who passed by on the road all lowered their heads and dared not look at him. He was the first to come here. At that time, he knew that the Yexuan Palace was built ingeniously, and it was easy to defend and difficult to attack. At the same time, if he wanted to leave the palace without following the right path and the prescribed gate, it would be difficult for a cultivator with a lot of skill to enter the sky. There is no chance to escape, coupled with Yue Changge's intentional restraint, the entire Yexuan will be a huge and gorgeous prison for him.

    Walking through the peach grove, the sky was full of snow, and Yun Xi, who was guarding outside the palace, saw the person who was guarded by the palace lord, and she was surprised and happy at the same time. , Although Yuechangge's surface is the same as usual, she is still gentle and courteous, but Yun Xi, who knows the temperament of the other party well, is so frightened that she will lose her head at any time. Now the palace master's sweetheart is back...

      down.

    "...no, no...don't...!"

    Yue Changge kissed him, and without hesitation, restrained his movements and led him into the bedroom, and grabbed Yun Xi's arm in a hurry, the soft and delicate feeling was enough to make Anyone's mind was swaying, Yun Xi was stunned, and only felt a sharp pain in his arm, forcing him to subconsciously shake off his hand to ask for help.