30: National Color Day (9)

Since he was put into bed that day, he has hardly been able to get down.

      He was raised with Lingquan elixir, and it was estimated that he would have been left on the bed long ago.

      He really didn't want to go on like this.

    The task is still not done, and the other fragments cannot be saved.

    The most important thing is... Now it's only half a star to hate it. It's not good.

    "Yue Gongzhu..." Chao Deng endured the filled happiness and faced lead-colored eyes, and between the lips and teeth, the bright red tongue tip and the milky white teeth concealed a beautiful color: "I can't see it. Out...ha...you look like a fairy, how can you be so shameless...I really...will be killed by you alive..."

    The longer the song slightly brushed away his wet ear hair, and a low laughter sounded from his throat.

    "Do you know what you look like when I see you in red in the Tiansi Embroidery Shop?"

    Blurred towards the lamp: "Dream lover?"

    "Part of it is," Yue Changge didn't deny it, blindfolded his eyes with one hand, and the smile in his voice became more and more intense: "I thought at the time, this child obviously did nothing , how..."

    So cute?

    "So what?"

    Hearing the system sneer uncontrollably, Chao Deng's face changed.

    "It's not just the skin, the lips, the voice that hooks people to death...even your eyes," the palace lord of Yexuan breathed like blue, but the words he said made people blush, and the hot and humid tongue licked meticulously Kissing Chao Deng's eyeballs, the young demon cultivator made him feel comfortable and embarrassed: "It's just like the spring water, but it's embarrassing."

    “…”

    Good to hear him say that! bring! sense! what!

    What a mission! What's the value of the rest of the hatred... All in all, let's talk about it first, people can't live without love!

    "You seem to have feelings again," Yue Changge gently stroked his hair, and spoke in a very loving tone: "If you are raised like this, you will die without a man in the future. ."

    “…”

    Yuechangge saw that he didn't answer, and smiled softly, even if he said such words and did such excessive things, he still looked like the moon and the wind: "However, little The lamp can only find me, and I will take good care of you, eh?"

      It was like a pool of spring water, and the white body was deeply immersed in the silk and satin. The magic cultivator was like a flower blooming under him, and it bloomed into the most beautiful posture under his guidance.

    When Yue Changge is finally willing to let him out of the bedroom, it has been several months since the beauty with black eyes and black hair was carried to bed, he seems to be unaware, but his every move is different from the past The slight difference, the unintentional look in his eyes when he speaks is full of natural charm. Although his body has improved due to his double cultivation, the whiter and tenderer skin makes him thicker and brighter, and Yun Xi, who is looking at him, let out a whimper. .