69: Beautiful (3)

"You just grew up."

"Growing up?" Mingyue frowned slightly: "But I'm very uncomfortable, so hot and bloated."

"You..."

"Brother?"

The boy looked at the boy helplessly and eagerly like a real child. Although he did not say it clearly, he had helped the lantern many times before, and his identity was also different from ordinary people. , Undoubtedly appearing to be ignorant of good and evil, the second son of the court sighed and stretched out a pair of pale and cold hands.

The activity appeared a little, and he lowered his head toward the lamp, and his shoulders were covered with black silk. He held the boy like a bed-warming maid and waited meticulously.

After finally getting the other person out, the delicate skin on his palms was red and greasy, and when he met the boy's slightly hazy peach eyes, Chao Deng couldn't help laughing.

"Xiao Mingyue, you have enough capital to be a man. You are so young, so..."

"Brother, your hands are so soft that they are wrapped like water."

The boy interrupted him, looking innocent, as if expressing his personal feelings.

“…”

"Does this feel like this often?" Seeing Chaodeng nodding, Mingyue said to herself, "Then next time, brother will help me too?"

"You learn by yourself, boys will have to do it when they grow up."

"But I want my brother to help me."

As soon as his legs softened, he almost knelt on the ground. It was Mingyue who took advantage of his strength to pull him, and Chao Deng barely returned to the bed. The child pulled the thick quilt to wrap him and said softly.

"Brother, please take it easy." The clear and clean child's voice paused for a while, and Mingyue added: "Just now, Mingyue is abrupt, brother, don't be angry."

"Not angry."

The first day of the new year was full of New Year's greetings. Officials lower than Chao Bingzhi came to see you early. The blessings were sincere, and they were able to speak well without being annoying. The gifts they received were ordered by the servants After setting it up, it was unusual that Song Zhi, a minister of the Ministry of Household, who was a minister of the first rank, came to pay his respects. The rich hand letter was placed on the small table. After chatting with Chao Bingzhi for a while, the court wanted official rolled his eyes. , said inadvertently.

"I heard that the second son coughed up blood overnight half a month ago, has he been feeling better recently?"

Chao Bingzhi's expression did not change: "I'm sorry to bother you, the dog has been in good condition recently, probably because of this New Year's joy."

"How did you think about your last proposal?"

The boy standing outside the door raised his eyebrows slightly, and a strange color crossed his eyes. When he saw Song Zhi come in, he felt that something was wrong. The dispute with the Ming Party and the secret faction in the dynasty was completely irrelevant, otherwise the fifth prince would not dare to send him here. See, Mingyue thought it was strange, so she kept an eye on it, she couldn't think of it...