76: Beautiful (10)

The vast night is boundless, and the huge red carpet in front of the hall is woven with dark patterns of gold. Since a hundred years ago, Jiang has been the first surname, and Jiang has unified the Quartet for more than a few years. The ceremony was naturally a major event. The envoys and monarchs from various countries came to congratulate them from thousands of miles away, and the scene was staggered and happy.

The opening ceremony of the national ceremony was a dance unique to Jiang people. The emperor watched the performance carelessly, and occasionally lowered his head and gently kissed the queen sitting beside him, which made the two couples, the courtiers and ambassadors of His Highness, have a deep affection for each other.

Only Chao Deng knew that he was almost driven mad by the jade beads in his body.

At this point, he accidentally touched his body from time to time.

"Stop it."

After being hugged by the other party again, he lowered his voice to Jiang Mingyue and said to Jiang Mingyue.

"Why?"

“…grinding…”

"Huh?"

The young man's peach blossom eyes looked innocently at him, frowning slightly at the lamp, as if he was ashamed to open his mouth. The chaos in the house spread like wildfire. Since then, no one has seen the queen in private, and they all said that the queen was frightened and was placed in the palace to take good care of her, but she felt that compared with taking care of her, Chao Deng was more like being under house arrest. up.

It’s just house arrest, I’m afraid it’s not enough.

"Deng'er," the teenager played with the beauty's black hair, his tone teasing: "Tell me, where to grind?"

“…”

"Why don't you speak?"

Seeing that he didn't move, Jiang Mingyue took his hand, wrapped her fingers in her warm palms, and rubbed the belly of Chaodeng's fingers. When the buckle was pulled hard, the empress in full dress fell into the arms of the emperor as if she was throwing her arms around. When he bowed down, his beautiful waist could be seen one or two. The empress supported her elbows and tried to get up from the emperor. Unexpectedly, the man dropped a kiss on the top of his hair, and Chao Deng immediately collapsed on Jiang Mingyue's leg as if he was exhausted.

"What's wrong?"

The young emperor stroked his hair, his low voice like a threat and a love language.

"...Xiao Mingyue," Chao Deng's tone was full of tears, he fell on Jiang Mingyue twice, and was almost killed by jade beads: "You forgive me, I really —”

"Deng'er is in front of me, it seems that she has never used a honorific title." Seeing that he didn't answer, Jiang Mingyue's hand movements were even more gentle: "Go back and teach you slowly."

“…”

Shit, I want to skip class.

The show is over, fireworks are blooming like lotus outside the main hall, all the courtiers are raising their glasses and toasting wine, the stars in the sky and the colorful light mist complement each other. Seeing that he was motionless on the Chinese throne, his long eyelashes and feathers were falling, and when the ceremony was in the later stage, there were many well-dressed concubines and concubines.