77: Beautiful (11)

Jiang Mingyue bowed her head, her light-black eyes were dark, and towards the lamp, she could feel the other's warm fingers pinching his chin, the man's long eyelashes were drawn down, and his expression was unpredictable.

[I want to pretend to be sick,] said to the lamp: [Help me? ]

The system did not respond, but the next moment he felt a sweetness in his throat, and the pain in his lungs made Chao Deng cough uncontrollably. The tone was cold.

"You're sick in time."

"Cough...cough..."

Win prizes.

[Just a little harder. ]

[Coughing up blood. ]

[Pass out after coughing up blood? ]

[…]

Zhao Deng did not speak, the pain also made him unable to speak, the air was filled with a very faint smell of blood, and the concubines who had bowed their heads and knelt on the ground couldn't help but look up at the moment , Jiang Mingyue clicked her tongue, raised her arm and made a gesture, and the two shadow guards who had been following the emperor appeared silently. Seeing that Chaodeng's pupils had collapsed, Jiang Mingyue whispered: "One person will bring the queen back to the palace first, Let him take the medicine and go to the imperial doctor alone."

The two shadow guards nodded, carefully took the lantern, and after a simple salute to Jiang Mingyue, they soon disappeared into the vast night. Jue frowned, but finally withdrew his gaze.

"That's all," he said, "all step back. If this kind of thing happens again, don't blame me for being ruthless."

The Virtuous Concubine, who was the first to kneel, raised her head in disbelief and hurriedly said, "Thank you, Your Majesty."

"Thank you, Your Majesty, for your kindness."

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

The boy waved his hand and turned to leave, the dark hair fell on his back, the red dragon pattern on the black robe was showing his teeth and dancing claws, the moonlight shone on the boy, and the final fireworks of the ceremony continued to bloom in the sky , Jiang Guo was immersed in a peaceful and joyful atmosphere, the ever-bright lights lasted for a long time, and he was alone in a scene that should have been celebrated by the whole country.

When he woke up to the light, he saw a slender forearm resting on his waist. Jiang Mingyue, who was sleeping beside him, noticed the motion of the light, and slowly opened his long peach blossom eyes. His sleep has always been very shallow. When he first woke up, his whole person was very ignorant. Usually, Chao Deng would laugh at him at this time. Seeing the sleepiness in those eyes, Chao Deng was just about to speak, and there were bursts of thorns in his chest. The pain caused him to lower his head and lift the quilt.

, Jiang Mingyue hugged his waist tightly, not mentioning the charming peach blossom clip on Chao Deng's body.

"Does it feel better? The doctor said that you were wearing too thin a few days ago. Although it is summer, you should pay attention to keeping warm at night."