51: Black sun (6)

Tang, as promised, sent all the senior members of the Moriti family to court within three days. They bought the chief judge, and the jury was mostly the Pope. The suspenseful verdict, the murderers who surrounded Heotto under the godfather back then received "Heotto's greetings" one by one. Or roll into a ball with his mistress, all are not spared.

The first family that once glorified Sicily was revived after many years of silence, although the rest of the Moriti family, which was taken over by Don Heotto, were divided and mixed. The leader who was too young was joking, but it was undeniable that Shiratori and the people he brought into the family were all outstanding talents among the younger generation. The icing on the cake, the half-Sicilian Alpha lost control of his anger when he learned that the old Costa had married his only son to the leader of Heotto.

"Second Young Master, what are you crying for?"

The thin headband seemed to have nothing, so that the pair of soft plush rabbit ears seemed to be born, he raised his eyes that were a little red and swollen from crying, and prayed pitifully.

"Don, let me go... woo..."

His lips were bitten red by himself, and his snow-white cheeks were dyed with a thin layer of powder. Tang Xingzhi listened to the faint sobbing in his ears, without any intention of stepping forward to rescue him.

What's more, his finger pressed a controller switch.

The beauty on the bed screamed and twisted her body, the silver chains tied to the four feet of the bed rattled violently with his movements, the rabbit's tail swayed between the two round and white soft flesh, Tang Han Holding his lips, while stroking the glands on the back of his neck, he exchanged saliva with him with the utmost tenderness. He licked the upper jaw of Chao Deng and stabbed the latter's mouth with his tongue, until Chao Deng would only be silent. Weeping, he moved to his ear.

"If you can't get used to this feeling, you can't accept my possession," Tang licked and bit the tender meat behind his ear obsessively, and deep love was brewing in the clean and bright amber eyes of the past : "Not to mention completely marked, you'll be broken."

"No...no no no...excuse me..."

Panting towards the lamp, trying to avoid Alpha's touch, no doubt, escaping would only lead to more rude treatment, Tang bit the delicate glands on the back of his neck, I don't know. Overwrites his previous mark for the first time.

"What did you say?"

He cried and didn't dare to speak, the bunny ears above his head swayed, and his whole body was full of Alpha's domineering aura. Seeing that he no longer refuted, Tang gently lifted his slightly wet forehead .

"That's right, little rabbit," he adjusted his posture and hugged the lamp tightly, and whispered softly: "In the past you were my master, and you are still now, as long as you are a good rabbit, You will always be the object of my service."

"..."

Tell you a little girl, rabbits don't eat grass, hehe.

"What do you like?" Tang pecked his moist lips again: "Wealth, fame, power... I'll give it to you."

The joint wedding of Costa and Heotto was held in the morning and noon one day. Representatives of major families in Sicily were present. In addition to blessing, it was also convenient for the Heotto family, which has been rising rapidly in recent days, to celebrate Tentatively, the young killer in a suit was chatting and laughing with the congratulatory crowd outside the courtyard, but no one was allowed to enter the church where the wedding was held. The ring, the tough guy's eyes also flashed helpless.