34: National Color Day (13)

Xu Shi sees that he has been very calm recently, the longer the song is, the more he will bring the lantern out of the bedroom to relax, because he can't walk, he will be held by the other party wherever he goes. Xuanyuan is much larger than previously imagined. There are countless Lingfeng and Lingdong. The palace building is built on the dragon veins of the mountains, occupying the aura of the heaven and the earth.

    In this way, he can run into Yunxi from time to time, and Yexuan's guard will nod his head when he looks at the lamp, he still remembers the first time he was released to see him Yun Xishi's expression on the other side was that of the captain of the guard who was used to seeing strong winds and waves. Seeing his unnatural hands and feet, the way he couldn't move when he was hugged by Yue Changge's love and affection, he was so surprised that he was speechless, even abrupt. Ask on the ground.

    "Palace Master, Zhao Deng he...?"

    "The little lamp is not good, so I'll give it a little penalty."

      , licked the former's lips like a cat, never seen him with such a charming look on the corners of his eyes and brows, Yun Xi frowned quietly, apologized, and bowed back.

     "Brother, that was just... it was...!"

    When he came, the young guards in the team couldn't wait to ask, Yun Xi nodded, and suddenly sighed: "It's really a bad fate."

    "What do you say?"

    Yun Xi was silent, and after a long time, she said, "He was not like that before. I don't know what the palace master did, and he picked his bones."

    "No wonder..." The little guard muttered to himself: "I don't think he can walk..."

    The captain of the guard slapped his subordinates on the head angrily: "Are you really stupid or pretend to be stupid, how can you live without bones? What the palace lord has removed is his bones—" Yun Xi lowered her voice : "A good person, no matter how vicious he was in the past, he shouldn't be treated like this. The palace lord really loves him so much that his reason is gone. The future..."

    As he spoke, he couldn't help shaking his head, thinking of the young demon cultivator drinking and playing cards with them, and from time to time, they cheated each other... Even that night in the sky, he hurriedly forced himself When he took him to Meijing to see the palace master, the smiles on his face were all clearly visible.

    When Yun Xi came back to her senses, she saw the subordinate who was still in high spirits standing there very quietly, his eyes fell far away, as if he was looking at something, and seemed to be empty.

      , Xia is the peak season for snake activities. The longer the song is, the more frequent it is in recent days. When the interest comes up, he simply does not let it go during the day, which makes his body extremely satisfied, but people often feel sleepy. After entering the palace, the footsteps were swift and steady, obviously different from Ye Xuan's Palace Master.

    "Who?"

     moved her lips towards the lamp.

    "Then why are you here?" He raised his eyebrows slightly, almost innocently: "If he finds out, you will die."