70: Beautiful (4)

"Of course yes," the child rubbed his palm after a moment of stunned, and said coquettishly, "Brother, do you want to leave the court?"

"Yes."

His meaning is very clear, as long as he agrees to the light, he will take him away, and the answer is like this...

"Don't you want to leave with me?"

The boy looks innocent and clear.

"You..." She stretched out her hand towards the lamp to wrap her arms around the other, Jiang Mingyue's nose was filled with the faint medicinal fragrance of the boy's body, and her shoulders also touched a piece of soft skin: "You are really domineering, I followed you, you It's my master, but even if I stay in this mansion, no one can control me."

"Brother."

"Let's talk about it," Zhao Deng seemed a little tired: "You are so kind to me, I must beg you to take me away, be good, be good."

"Is Mingyue bad to brother now?"

He glanced at the boy's innocent expression with a half-smile, and moved his Adam's apple slightly to the top of the lamp's white and smooth neck. That appearance really made one want to put something exquisite on his neck This man is chained.

"Okay..." Chaodeng's breath whispered on Jiang Mingyue's face: "But I want something better."

For example, the five-star love value.

No matter how bad it is, the five-star hatred value is also acceptable.

The guard came in from the outside and said something to him. The boy who looked like a teenager opened his eyes slightly, and a look of joy could not help appearing on his face. Seeing him like this, Chao Deng already knew something in his heart, so he took the initiative to pick a piece. Put the glutinous rice cake in Jiang Mingyue bowl and said softly.

"Congratulations, it's time to call you a prince?"

He has never helped Mingyue pick meals. Although this child is young, he is very cautious. The other party seems to have some cleanliness when he comes back again... Hey, these pieces seem to have cleanliness?

Hypocritical, vomit.

[President,] called to the lamp: [Do you have a cleanliness addiction? ]

[…]

[Huh? ] There was no response for a long time, and the experienced Chao Deng followed suit: [Looks like you have. ]

[…]

[What kind of cat cake, difficult to get along with. ]

[…no cat cake. ]

"Brother," Jiang Mingyue moved the glutinous rice cake with chopsticks: "You know what you said just now, saying it now is enough to kill you once?"

The glutinous rice cake was wrapped in cardboard, which was why he dared to touch the lantern. Seeing Jiang Mingyue's natural expression, he knew that he no longer rejected him in his heart, and smiled lightly: "Why? Can't say? In the future, this country will be yours, but now it's just a prince, so you're not satisfied."