Classica: Under Eternal Mirage

Title: Classica: Under Eternal Mirage (Cladomodion Series #1)

Genre/Sub-genre/s: Fantasy, Action, Mystery, Magic

Language: Filipino, English

Story Description:

Growing up in a wealthy and powerful family of Classic witches, there's only one thing Minah had all ever wanted – to be a great healer. She was certain that with her attributes and outstanding background, her dream was within the reach of her hand. All she had to do was to follow the proper process, to train and pass the entrance examination of Pansy University just like what others naturally went through. But an unforeseen event happened, and she miserably failed the examination. She watched her ultimate dream crash before her eyes... she lost the spark to continue what she had started.

But she never thought that after one ridiculous event in her life that made her hit rock bottom, another ridiculous revelation followed it – that they were put under an illusion to take advantage of the war that is currently happening in the real world. And she was one of the chosen to take a lead.

Despite her denials of believing it, the little curiosity she had skyrocketed. No matter how much she wanted to erase it in her mind, it kept on convincing her... it kept changing her. For the worse.

With a new responsibility placed upon her shoulders, she found a new purpose. Even though things were still unclear to her, she knew deep down that she had to seek the truth and answers. And as a healer by heart, the only thing that will cure her wounded soul was to gamble under eternal mirage. 

Story Inspiration/Dedication:

Hello! How are you? I decided to add this part to share my long journey (??) in forming and planning this series of mine. It's a dream series I wanted to write for so long but it took me a lot of drafts before finally got satisfied. It wasn't even close to my imagination but here we go! Kapalan na lang natin ang ating mga pagmumukha at isulat kung ano ba ang ninanais ng puso isulat.

I just want to tell you that this series of mine, especially the first installment, is inspired by Naruto, Black Clover, and Korean Dynasty dramas. I have always wanted to write stories with magic and try if could pen my imagination and dream fantasy world. Still, I know it is lacking, but I want to continue and see how it'll go. 

Also, this is primarily dedicated to GFriend! My love! Their disbandment comeback pushed me to do this, lol. Especially their second to the last comeback! To all the buddies out there, you know what I mean!

That's all! Again, thank you for having the interest to try this out. I hope you'll have a great reading journey. If ever there would be corrections and suggestions, my inbox is always open! You can always comment or reach out to me politely. Thank you! And have a nice day!