UEM BREAK 01: CHECK THIS OUT

HELLO! LET'S TAKE A BREAK! YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE NEXT ARC! ^O^

Special Terminologies (that will be mentioned a lot in the story):

Mago - one's ability where the classic witch excels. This is where a classic witch focuses.

Example: Minah Castania (Mago: Healing, Sub-Mago: Offense)

Souro - the energy that any classic witch possesses. This is important for a witch to use his/her ability. Having a great amount of souro equates to a great amount of power for the caster as long as it is controlled.

Attribute - One's element. It is also known as Zoku.

Main/Natural: Water, Earth, Wind, Fire, Thunder, Lightning, Shadow/Darkness, Light, Ice, Space

Natural and can be learned/acquired: Poison, Flower/Plant, Animal/Insect

Special: Curse, Spirit, Psionic, Time, Force, Moon, Sun, Stars, Weather

Arme - one's weapon customized according to their attributes.

Weapon - a normal weapon.

Classic Maheia - Classic witches that are gifted with attributes. It can be students, instructors, or those who are dispatched to missions.

Classic Knight Witches - these people are sent to missions, and they are professionals. They also have respective teams.

Classic Militaries/Armed Forces - they are the classic witches that have no attributes but are experts in using normal weapons. They guard the territory and boundaries of Classica. (Non-attribute users)

Stella - All the Classic Witches possess this energy since their birth. If someone's stella is great, it has the potential to awaken their attribute.

Frere - type/component of the blood of a clan that is rare among the other clans.

Five-man team - this team is sent to missions with designated members and positions.

Positions:

Healer - green robes

Sealer- pink robes

Attacker - brown robes

Protector - violet/purple robes

Core - blue robes

Note: darker colored robes symbolize a higher position

Calendar (Months)

January - Snowdrop

February - Primrose

March - Daffodil

April - Daisy

May - Hawthorn

June - Rose

July - Larkspur

August - Gladiolus

September - Aster

October - Cosmos

November - Chrysanthemum

December - Holly

Note: I felt like it'd be great to have this chapter so we won't be confused while reading hehe. Also, I'd love to take this opportunity to remind you that the medicinal/medical things I have mentioned and I'll mention in the succeeding chapters aren't real (of course). Aside from this being a fantasy story, I just write whatever pops up in my head. Although I have to admit that I'm doing a little bit of research about some cases. But very minimal. Iyon lang! HAHAHAHA. I'm kind of bothered since some of you might probably expect highly accurate medical procedures with a mixture of fantasy in this story of mine. But I'm doing my best!

I think that's all for now! I'm kinda back! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thank you for reading Under Eternal Mirage! I appreciate it so much! I hope you'll not get tired of waiting for the updates (kung may mga silent readers man dito na nag-aabang hehe). I'll always do my best to update whenever I can.