UEM 33: Desperate, Rotten, and Undeserving

I remained standing in my position, processing all that took place a moment ago. It did not even help how dumbfounded I was by Vienna's revelation.

It could just be a joke or more like a bluff. She found out that I knew Letizia and probably concluded that I was one of the chosen individuals Letizia told us about. It was evident how completely it struck her. She was probably just messing up with me, just like I messed with her mind.

But I know that presence very well. It was familiar, and it definitely belonged to her. Memories of that stalker's presence lurking around me inside the campus flashed in my head, and they were etched in my soul as if I had memorized them by heart.

I can't simply believe Vienna's response or this hunch of mine. But I trust my instincts so much that they point to Vienna. She's one of my stalkers who has been tailing me for the past few months.

I had goosebumps with those thoughts. I must ask her why she's following me or who ordered her to do that. But I don't think it's really that hard to figure out. The answers are served right in front of me. It's possible that the higherups or Ma'am Velen asked her to do that. To watch over me and report all the things I have been doing.

It could also be just Kimberlia's order, or she's her own boss and took the time and initiative to follow the hell out of me.

But was she the one who ambushed me that night? There were two witches on the scene that night. The one who fought head-on with me and the one who came to rescue the attacker. She could be one of them.

I shook my head as I disagreed with my own conclusion. I could feel that they were completely different, and she had nothing to do with them. One of those witches was an animal attribute user. Plus, I believe Vienna was not the type of individual who would carelessly launch a surprise attack just to abduct me. She's not that lame, and if ever she wanted to hurt or take me, she'd do something smarter.

It was just probably a coincidence that she was following me, and we both saw Letizia.

And Letizia... that freaking old hag.

I turned around and stared at the dim-lit pathway where Letizia ran off and disappeared. It was definitely hers. I'm sure of it.

It was no wonder her presence felt familiar. I was thinking that she was one of my stalkers who had been following me all this time. I recognized that her presence was familiar right away, but probably not because she had my stalker's presence, but because the way her souro floated around her was too strong and fearsome to even forget about.

But it's possible that she's been observing me from time to time as well. It could be possible that I've been mixing up her with my stalkers, which also narrows down to the point that she's basically one of my stalkers as well. Ugh. I don't know anymore.

Pero bakit ngayon lang siya nagpakita? It was clear that she did that on purpose. Mukhang sinadya niya talagang magpahabol sa'kin. But she did not say anything.

What does she want? Why did she suddenly reveal herself to us after all these years? Dahil ba malapit na kami makumpleto? Or did she just simply want to mess up with us?

Vienna and I both saw her. I'm pretty sure this news would reach Kimberlia. And I'll certainly report this to those three.

Bago pumunta sa healing department building ay naglagi pa ako ng ilang minuto sa lugar na iyon para hanapin ang butterfly clip ko na basta na lang itinalsik ng Vienna na iyon. Good thing I was able to find it after a couple of minutes of searching.