Parents Rosa diaz x fem reader (edited)

Edited
you have been dating your girlfriend Rosa Diaz for around six months, you and Rosa had finally agreed that it was time to meet each others parents. you dont know how to tell them that they have all met on many occasions. your fathers Raymond Holt and Kevin Costner adopted you when you where six and you've been a happy family ever since. you work at the 99th precinct, with both your father and girlfriend, nobody at work knew that the strict man they know as their captain is actually your father. you had made the decision to use your birth parents last name at work so nobody would accuse your father of nepotism though technically there is no rule saying family cant work together.

"you ready?"you ask Rosa as you pull out of the parking lot f your apartment building.

"y-yeah its gonna be fine.. but what if they dont like me i mean im not that nice or social what if....." she nervously rambles a response. Not many people had seen the anxious emotional side of Rosa Diaz and that's exactly how she liked it.

you gently place your hand on her leg rubbing it to calm her down as you say

"don't worry its gonna be fine they are going to love you" you flash her a slight smile then look back at the dark road ahead of you. she just sighs nervously.

after around 15 minutes of driving you pull into the driveway of a familiar looking house.

Rosa gives you a confused look before saying "isn't this the captains house?"

"yeah about that...." you say while exiting the car.

Rosa gets out of the car and follows you up the steps. you knock but after a few minutes of waiting you decide to unlock the door.

you grab Rosas hand and whisper in her ear "it will be ok i promise."

she gives you a weak smile before you open the door and enter the house.

"dad? father?" you call into the house.

your dads rush into the room

"Y/N!" kevin yells pulling you into a hug.

Rosa nervously stands behind staring confused at Kevin's reaction

Kevin releases you from the hug seeming to remember the point of your visit.

You smile "hi dad" you say to Kevin "Hello father" you say respectfully to Raymond as you reach out your hand for a shake he surprises you by pulling you into a side hug.

Rosa watches holt in shock

You back up to stand next to Rosa. Soo.. you say this is my girlfriend Rosa you look at your dads for their reaction.

"Detective Diaz!" Your father says looking surprised.

"Hello captain, please call me Rosa"

"oh yes of course you can call me Raymond" he responds awkwardly.

Kevin gives you a sympathetic look.

"Please come on in" Kevin says to you and Rosa.

Holt who seems more confused by what's going on just looks at you and Rosa.

"Yes yes please come in" holt seems to be shaken out of his trance like state.

You take Rosa and your jackets and hang them up before grabbing her hand and leading her into the house.

"Are you ok?" You whisper to her as you follow your fathers into the house.

"Yeah I'm ok just wasn't expecting our captain to be your father" she whispers back.

"Sorry i should have warned you"You whisper back apologetically.

"It's ok" she says smiling.

The dinner ends up going well, you all eat some rice and play games before you and Rosa head home.