A tree? Wenclair

Wednesday walked into her and Enid's shared dorm as soon as she walked in she saw a large decorated pine tree with two large wrapped boxes underneath it. It was sitting in between their two side of the room illuminating the room with its lights.

"Enid!" Wednesday called into the room

"Over here!" Wednesday heard from under Enid's desk

Wednesday walks over in finds enid sitting under her desk scribbling away in a small notebook with thing sitting on her shoulder.

"Why is there a tree in the middle of the room?"

"It's almost Christmas!" Enid responded while smiling happily

"Its November fifteenth"

"Yeah that's basically only a month till Christmas!"

Wednesday just sighs in response, she climbs under the desk and sits next to Enid. Enid places the notebook and pen on the floor and thing gets off her shoulder. Enid lays her head on Wednesdays shoulder.

"Do you like the tree?" Enid whispers

"It's fine i guess"

Enid smiles and cuddles close to Wednesday, Wednesday tenses up slightly and Enid takes her head off of Wednesdays shoulder and Wednesday sighs and calms down.

"So how long is the tree going to be up?"

"Till like December 27th probably!"

"Okay... but no other decorations"

"But!"

"Sinclair tha-"

"Pleaseeeee" Enid begged cutting Wednesday off

"Fine" Wednesday sighs

"Do you want to help me put some of the last ornaments on the tree?"

"Your not going to let me say no are you?"

"Nope! You have to help me"

The two girls climbed out from under the desk and Enid handed Wednesday a box of around six ornaments and the two stated hanging them on the empty spots of the tree. A few hours after the two girls finished they decided to go to bed. Enid turned the lights on the tree off and flashed Wednesday a quick smile before climbing into her bed.

"Goodnight Willa!"

"Goodnight"