~~~first time~~~ elmax

Smut warning!!!!

Max and El had been dating for almost a year and recently El had been feeling like she wanted to move further in the relationship, the most the two had ever done was make out shirtless. One day when the two were alone in maxes house el decided to ask her.

"Hey max...."

"Yeah?"

"Would you ever think of maybe......."

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe.. wanting to try something new with me"

"Okay..? What?"

"sex" is all el could squeak out

"Oh uh yeah sure, have you ever.. done anything like that before... like with Mike?"

El just shook her head.

The two girls just stared at each other for a moment

"So...."

"Will you be gentle?"

"Yeah El of course I'll be gentle"

"Should i take off my clothes?"

Max sighed and walked over.

"Can i take your shirt off?"

"Yes"

Max pulls Els shirt off then pulls her own off, she pushed el down onto the bed and they starts making out.

"Can i take off your bra?"

"Yeah"

Max undoes Els bra and throws it across the room. She starts sucking on Els nipple while rubbing the other one, causing el to moan loudly.

Max gets off of el and sits up in front of her.

"Can i take off your pants?"

"Okay"

Max pulls Els pants away and throws them off the bed, she starts stroking El through her underwear.

"Is this still ok?"

"Yeah"

"Can i take your underwear off?"

"Mhm"

Max pulls Els underwear off and starts rubbing up and down her pussy.

"So wet for me already"

"Max?"

"Yeah is everything ok?"

"Yeah, could you maybe start like doing stuff"

"Yeah ok"

Max starts slowly rubbing Els clit between two fingers.

"F-fuck" el moaned out voice trembling

Max continued playing with Els little clit till el started practically scream moaning.

"El? Can i put a finger inside of you?"

"Y-yeah"

Max worked away from Els clit to her entrance, she slowly pushed her finger in.

"Mmmm m-max that feels good" el moaned quietly.

Max slowly started to move her finger in and out of Els tight little pussy. After a few more seconds el let out a loud moan and came all over maxes finger. Max licked Els juices off her finger before crawling back up and peppering Els face with kisses.