Sick dreamnotfound

Clay and George have been dating for 2 years and have recently moved in together.

George wakes up feeling quite nauseous, he looks over at the clock on the bedside table and realizes that it's 2am, he grabs his water bottle off the bedside table and takes a big gulp of water. Though he immediately regrets that decision as he gets up and runs to the washroom, he leans over the toilet violently throwing up. Dream wakes up and groggily looks around he sees that it's 2am and George isn't next to him he notices the bathroom light being on and goes to check on George as he doesn't usually get up in the middle of the night. Dream walks over to the bathroom door and knocks on it lightly. "George? Are you ok?" Dream asks practically whispering. George responds with a pained groan, dream gently pushes the door open to see his boyfriend leaning against the wall clutching his stomach.
"George...." Clay leans down next to George and kisses his forehead. He gasps "George your burning up" George scoots forward towards the toilet and throws up again. Dream sits on the floor next to him rubbing his back. When George leans back clay gently wipes his mouth with a towel. He notices tears forming in George's eyes. "What's wrong?" Clay asks slightly confused on why is boyfriend is crying. "I-I'm sorry you have to do this" George responds weakly. "Shh shh none of that, it's ok i love you" Clay gently kisses George's forehead again. They sit there for a little longer before they decide to go back to bed. Dream flushed the toilet and wipes all the puke off the seat. He gently lifts George bridal style and lays him on the bed, he tucks George in before climbing into bed next to him. George soon drifts off to sleep dream plays with his sleeping boyfriends soft brown hair before falling asleep.

Dream wakes up at around 9am that morning he sees George asleep next to him with all blankets on the floor around him, clay picks up the blankets before tucking his boyfriend in. He puts on a pair of black sweatpants Before walking into the washroom and noticing some vomit covered towels he grabs them and throws them in the washer he goes to the kitchen and is greeted by a hungry looking patches sitting on the counter. He sighs and grabs her food he places it next to her on the counter as he hears a quiet "clay..?" Come from the bedroom, he walks into the room and over to his boyfriend he gently kisses George's forehead. "Good morning baby, how are you feeling?" "Im ok, thanks for taking care of me last night" George says sounding embarrassed. "No problem sweetheart" clay says and gently ruffles George's hair "you get to spend the whole day in bed today" clay says George groans "but i want to help you around the house, plus i need to stream today" clay gives George a disciplinary look and George puts his head to the pillow "ugh fineee" clay smiles "i live you sweetie" "i love you to"