~~~jealous~~~ fem reader x Xavier

@multi_shipper55
Smut warning
So... this is my first time writing straight smut so bear with me

You were sitting chatting with a friend on one of the benches when you felt Xavier place his hand on your shoulder.

"Hey y/n can i talk to you?" He stated in a calm tone

"Oh yeah sure, I'll see you later tommy" you said before walking away from your friend

Xavier grabbed your hand and the two of you walk out to his art shed, you enter before Xavier who turns on the lights and closes and locks the door behind him

"Why were you talking to Tommy?"

"He's my friend"

"You were just trying to make me jealous"

"But it worked" You said smirking at him

He walked over and pulled you into a kiss, you kiss back as he slipped his tongue into your mouth, moan into the kiss as the two of you back into a table. You could feel his hard member rub against you as you kissed making your pussy throb, The two of you pull apart he gave you a thirst look as he bit his bottom lip.

"Can i...?" He asked you

"Yes"

He moved quickly after hearing your response he started kissing you again, which soon led to you pulling your shirt off revealing your bra and perfect tits. He moved down kissing at your neck. You knew that it would leave marks but you didn't care.

He stepped back admiring you for a moment before he pulled his shirt off. You gawked at his body for a moment as you watched him remove his jeans, you started to remove your pants as well. His stiff cock was very visible through his tight boxers.

He stepped back and rummaged through a small drawer before pulling a condom out of the drawer, he slammed it shut before turning back to you.

"You still ok with this"

"Yeah"

With that he pulled off his boxers revealing his large erect dick. You slowly remove your panties glancing down at the large wet spot on them. He opens the condom and slipped the latex tube onto his dick.

He walks over to you and bends you over the desk pressing the tip his cock against your opening.

"Ready?" He asked

"Mhm"

He slowly slipped his dick into your pussy, your let out a loud moan as he started thrusting his cock father into your tight pussy.

"Hm gonna cum" you groaned out

You came as he thrusted into you, he groaned loudly as your falls tightened around his cock as you came, he released into the condom after a few more thrusts. He pulled out of you and you flopped onto the table. He pulled the condom off of him and walked over to you gently kissing your forehead.

"I should make you jealous more often" you chuckled quietly