Sick during stream Karlnap

Karl has been sick for a few days and is struggling to hide it from his boyfriend sapnap who he lives with.

Sapnap walks into the room
"Ready to stream?"
"Yeah, just one minute"
"Okay i will meet you in the stream room"
"Alright"
Sapnap walks out of the room, Karl grabs his water bottle taking a small sip before walking into the stream room, he suddenly feels extremely nauseous.
"Hey you ready?"
Sapnap turns his chair to face Karl
"You ok babe? you look a bit pale."
"Yeah I'm fine"
"Alright tell me if you want to stop streaming if you don't feel well"
"O-ok thanks"
They sit down and start the you laugh you lose stream. They watch a few videos as Karl starts feeling worse, he suddenly leans over and pukes all over the floor and  himself. Karl feels hot tears streaming down his face.
"I'm s-sorry"
"No baby it's ok"
Sapnap carefully picks up the small boy and walks into the bathroom to clean him up. Chat goes crazy not because Karl is sick but because sapnap called him baby therefore confirming Karlnap

Sapnap wets a towel and wipes the tears and vomit off of Karl's face.
"I'm sorry"
"Sweetie it ok"
Sapnap leaves Karl sitting on the sink as he goes to their bedroom and grabs Karl clean clothes, he goes back to the bathroom undressing Karl and wiping the vomit off his chest and legs.
"There you go sweetheart"
"Th-thank you"
"Of course baby"
He picks Karl up again and takes him to the bedroom tucking him into bed, he gently kisses Karl's forehead before leaving the room.
He walks into the stream room and turns off the stream ignoring the chat. He wipes all the vomit off the desk and chair and mops the floor before going back to the bedroom and laying next to Karl.