Apologie Elmax

Lightning flashed outside of els window as she lay on her bed her face tear stained, her and max had gotten into a stupid argument that had resulted in a breakup.

Max ran through the forest till the cabin was in sight she sprinted through the rain towards the cabin before slipping in a mud puddle and falling into the mud. She quickly got up and looked down at her mud stained outfit before continuing toward the cabin, she walked up the stairs and knocked on the door which hopper opened quite quickly.

"Oh hey ma-"

"I need to talk to el!" Max said cutting him off

"Oh um.. yeah she's not in the best mood right now"

"Please, i promise i can fix her mood"

"Okay sure, she's in her room"

"Thanks!" Max said as she quickly walked into the house kicking her shoes off and running to Els room.

She gently knocked on the partially open door before entering she almost fully closed the door behind her.

"El?" She said quietly as she walked over to the bed where el was laying

"What are you doing here max?" El sniffed out angrily

"El, i know your mad at me for what happened but i wanted to apologize" max said while sitting down on els bed

"Really?" El asked turning to look up at max

"Yes, I'm sorry for saying what i said you just hurt me when you said that thing about well.. you know, but i shouldn't have snapped at you i l-love you el and i don't want to be broken up i want to stay with you, you make me happy"

By now el had sat up and cuddled against max gently wrapping her arms around the redheads waist.

"I'm sorry for saying that about Billy it was cruel."

Max lifted Els chin and gently pulled her into a soft kiss. The two lay down cuddled on Els bed.

"Wait... you said you loved me?"

"Oh um yeah i guess i did sorry if that's weird" max blushed

"I love you too"

Max kisses the top of Els head as the brunette curled up comforted in her girlfriends arms. The two slowly drifted off to sleep cuddled together feeling completely safe and comfortable.

It had been a while and hopper was starting to get concerned, he walked over to Els room and pushed the door open to find the two girls fast asleep in each others arms. He chuckles to himself and walks away smiling.