Emotions ronance

Tw grief, mention of death, heavy emotion

It had been days since nancy had talked to Robin and Robin was starting to get worried. She had asked Steve what was going on and was informed that a few days ago Nancys father and little sister had passed away in a car accident. Robin had decided to give Nancy some space but could barely handle it, and decided to go visit Nancy to check up on her.

Robin walked up the front steps of the wheeler house, all the lights were off and there was nothing to show that anyone was home. Robin knocked on the door quietly but still loud enough so that it would be heard, after a moment a teary eyed looking mrs. Wheeler had opened the door.

"Hello?" The women asked

"Hello, I'm sorry to bother you my name is Robin and I'm a close friend of Nancy i came to check how she's doing." Robin said lying slightly as her and Nancy were dating and not just close friends

"Oh.. she's in her room, come in"

"Thank you" robin said as she stepped into the house.

"You can go up to her room"

"Okay thank you"

Robin walked up the stairs to Nancys room and gently knocked on the door.

"Go away mom!" She heard Nancys voice yell from inside

"It's robin"

"Rob?"

"Mhm"

She heard a slight shuffling then the sound of a lock clicking open the door slowly opened revealing Nancy who's hair was all fluffy and tangled her face tear stained wrapped in a large fluffy blanket. She pulled robin into the room closing the door behind them as she fell into robins arms and started sobbing into her shoulder. Robin wrapped her arms around nancy and rubbed her back comfortingly. After a little while nancy stopped crying and looked up at robin.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to check on you"

"Why?"

"Because i care about you" she said and gently kissed Nancys head.

Nancy dragged Robin over to her bed they sat down and nancy cuddled closer to robin. Robin wrapped her arm around nancy protectively and the two sat like that for a while.

"So how are you doing?"

"I've been fine"

"Nance..."

"Its been really hard Rob! I'm trying to be strong but it's hard!" Nancy sobbed

Robin pulled Nancy closer, Nancy grabbed robins shirt and started sobbing into her chest, robin lifted nancy onto her lap and just let her cry. She gently ran her fingers through Nancys hair which seemed to calm her down quite a bit. After a while they heard a knock on Nancys bedroom door.

"Nancy honey, is your friend staying for dinner tonight?" Mrs. Wheeler called through the door.

"Please stay" Nancy whispered looking up at robin.

"Yeah okay i can stay" she said just loud enough so that mrs. Wheeler would be able to hear her as well.

The two girls laid down on Nancys bed nancy practically curled up in a little ball against robins chest. They cuddled for a little while till nancy realized that her mom probably had dinner ready.

"We should go down for dinner"

"You guys eat together?"

"Yeah"